Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 29, 2010, 08:03 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Mount Laing ddc

I am currently having a look around the interweb for a Vibration freeish way to mount my Laing DDC pump.
Seen some things like the Shoggy Sandwich and Petras Gelstuff but not really liking the look.
Seen some people using the Anti-Vibration Rubber Bolts but not been able to find any videos or pictures of that in use up close. Also curious as to how much of the vibration it can handle (remove). Anybody tried those?
Also seen some of the mounts/stands but i think those build to much. Trying to keep the pump with as small a footprint as i can manage.
There may also be other ways to mount the pumps and i am open to suggestions.
I plan to mount the pump with a Bitspower res top just above the power-supply of my Obsidian 800D.
Comments, pictures or even vids be greatly appreciated.

Tags
800d , bitspower , laing