LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24, 2009, 05:44 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

yeah also curious I could always use a phase changer:D
Old November 24, 2009, 07:54 PM
Top Prospect

ok guys we are i think just waiting on gav not to sure what is going on but i am sure we will get things worked out as well guys just working out the rest of the wirring on this system so this way it looks all pro like will post more pics soon got a couple of things i want to do to it to make it look a biy better
Old November 24, 2009, 09:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So this contest is a go and it has started already?
Old November 25, 2009, 12:08 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

I believe there is just some finalization being done by Gav, hopefully it will be posted today (25th). Either the points will be counted retroactively or the contest dates will be slightly altered. Most likely the latter.
Old November 25, 2009, 12:10 PM
Top Prospect

ya what fox said
Old November 25, 2009, 10:44 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Well, it seems like the start has been dragging on for a while, I say we start unofficially tomorrow and run it until December 17th, so unless specifically told by Gav or Ruffus objects the points will start be counted for this contest tomorrow, consider this a bonus heads up for anyone who is following this thread. Once the contest is posted just fill out the form as normal and whatnot but until then...
Old November 26, 2009, 10:27 PM
Top Prospect

ok almost every thing fox said as well it will be a privte contest held by me and fox and we will be running it till about the new year and here is the resson, as when i was going over every thing before i was going to put the cover on the system and take some pics of it, i found it had a leaking access valve so i have to change that and that is some what of a job as i will have to take out all the gas cut out the valve braze in a new one then re-charge the system and i have 3 other systems that i am working on as this system will have a warranty on it and i will not send out some thing that is not a 100% working
Old November 29, 2009, 11:19 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

I guess that there isn't going to be an official announcement so here are rules and the link to sign up. I have set the date to end Dec 28th giving everyone a bit longer to rack up those points, and Ruffus some more time. The date is subject to change if Ruffus needs more/less time. If there are any questions about the cooler, contact Ruffus, if there is any questions about the scoring contact me.

Quote:
Rules:
  • Open to all Residents of Canada (including Quebec). Additionally contest is void where prohibited.
  • Only points gained under a contest's username for team #54196 (Hardware Canucks Forum) will be considered valid.
  • Only one folding account per member will be calculated. If you run multiple folding accounts under the HWC Folding team (aside from popular communal accounts) please use your primary folding name when filling out the details on the form.
  • You must complete the Google form, at the bottom, in order to be eligible to receive milestone entries and be entered into the draw.
  • Contest opened November 26th, 2009 12:01AM CST and closes December 28th 11:59PM CST.
  • Winner will be chosen within 7 days of contest close and informed via private message and/or e-mail address registered with Hardware Canucks
  • Hardware Canucks has no affiliation with Ruffus and is just a medium for which this contest is held. Therefore Hardware Canucks has no responsibility for the accuracy, fairness or completeness of this contest and furthermore cannot be held liable for any grievances arising from the contest.
  • The phase change cooler comes with a 1 year warranty provided by Ruffus that will cover parts and labour.
  • Due to the scoring being calculated from folding.extremeoverclocking.com any argument between them and another source, extremeoverclocking.com will be taken as right.
  • Due to the heavy nature of the prize, the winner will be requires to partially pay for shipping to wherever he/she lives, approximately $60.
  • Rules/dates may be subject to change.

Old November 30, 2009, 04:32 AM
Allstar
F@H

Im in
Old November 30, 2009, 01:08 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Im in too :D
|::|CPU: i7 920 "D0"@?|::|MOBO: EVGA Classified|::|RAM: 6GB G.Skill Trident ddr3|::|GPU: BFG GTX 275|::|HDD: 2xSamsung F1 1TB|::|PSU: Ultra X3 1000W|::|Sound: Xonar DX|::|Powered by Heatkiller 3.0 LT/EK GTX275/EK Classified/Feser One X-360 TFC|::|Silverstone TJ 07
LCD: Samsung T260 25,5|::|Logitech Z5500
Project: Classified by Hausner - work in progress.