Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24, 2009, 01:48 PM
Top Prospect

thanks guys and like i have said in the past if there is any one that lives close to me and wants to build there own my tools are here and so is my brain
so have me made up ower minds on what we want to do
Old October 25, 2009, 10:05 AM
Hall Of Fame

for those who want to go phase change an need gasses any local collage or university has courses for ODS cards

you have your ozone depleation card

you can apply @ Fanshawe collage

Course Code: REFR-9002
Participants will be eligible to write H.R.A.I. exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion H.R.A.I. will issue interprovincial certification in CFC/HCFC/HFC Controls and register the participant on the national database. Please bring photo ID to class.
Fee: $175
01LC Sat Sep 19-Sep 19 9am-4pm
02LC Sat Oct 24-Oct 24 9am-4pm
03LC Sat Nov 21-Nov 21 9am-4pm
Register Now

you can get your gasses with this card and Don't be a gas venting looser, for if caught 5yr jail term with bubba is waiting for you. please recover your gasses cos thats money wasted

Last edited by KaptCrunch; October 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 25, 2009, 10:38 AM
Top Prospect

well thanks for the info will be getting it soon but i do not vent gases i don't even vent r290 as i have a recov tank for it as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptCrunch View Post
for those who want to go phase change an need gasses any local collage or university has courses for ODS cards

you have your ozone depleation card

you can apply @ Fanshawe collage

Course Code: REFR-9002
Participants will be eligible to write H.R.A.I. exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion H.R.A.I. will issue interprovincial certification in CFC/HCFC/HFC Controls and register the participant on the national database. Please bring photo ID to class.
Fee: $175
01LC Sat Sep 19-Sep 19 9am-4pm
02LC Sat Oct 24-Oct 24 9am-4pm
03LC Sat Nov 21-Nov 21 9am-4pm
Register Now

you can get your gasses with this card and Don't be a gas venting looser, for if caught 5yr jail term with bubba is waiting for you. please recover your gasses cos thats money wasted
Old October 25, 2009, 10:39 AM
Top Prospect

as well guys i forgot to add this about the system as the winner is the one that payes for shipping or if shipping is not that bad i would be willing to pay for half as i think this is only fare
Old October 25, 2009, 06:55 PM
Top Prospect

ok guys here are the parts i picked out or my parts i have stuck all over my back room. so these are the parts i will be using to build the water chiller

compressor is a 6000/btu rotory http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/...s3r126a-6b.pdf
a nice size condensor
and a 12 plate heatexchanger
then i will be building a custom case for it and it will be powder coated just like all my cases
so i will be starting this on say tuesday as i have school on monday nights
Attached Images

Old October 25, 2009, 07:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

where do you live? because if you are near kelowna BC I would love to come see your shop.

I'm sorry july, I couldn't see you behind all that feruary.
Old October 25, 2009, 07:04 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

ruffus, I have to applaud you for putting so much effort into this. I think what you're doing is really awesome and very generous as well .
Old October 25, 2009, 08:12 PM
Top Prospect

well i would love to say i live in BC but i live in ONT but if u want to ever trade spots just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
ruffus, I have to applaud you for putting so much effort into this. I think what you're doing is really awesome and very generous as well .
Old October 25, 2009, 08:15 PM
Top Prospect

OK SO I GUESS MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF IDEAS AND THEN PICK 2 OR 3 AND DO A POLL SO THAT WE MIGHT GET STARTED IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AS IT SHOULD NOT TAKE ME TO LONG TO GET THIS CHILLER DONE THE LONGEST PARTS IS TUNNING AND MAKEING THE CASE FOR IT
Old October 25, 2009, 08:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffus View Post
well i would love to say i live in BC but i live in ONT but if u want to ever trade spots just let me know
was this directed at me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffus View Post
OK SO I GUESS MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF IDEAS AND THEN PICK 2 OR 3 AND DO A POLL SO THAT WE MIGHT GET STARTED IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AS IT SHOULD NOT TAKE ME TO LONG TO GET THIS CHILLER DONE THE LONGEST PARTS IS TUNNING AND MAKEING THE CASE FOR IT
OMG capslock

I'm sorry july, I couldn't see you behind all that feruary.