No case =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
the water looks like pee
I get that a lot =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Sweet!!!

I love the bookends holding the rad up!!! :)

You beat me to the punch on your choice of res... I've been thinking of using a screw-top plastic peanut butter jar........... :)

Did you seal the res? I'm thinking it should be completely sealed (Bathtub cauking should do the trick) to keep your loop closed against impurities, as well as preventing evaporation.
HA, I never thought anyone would guess that!

I didn't seal the reservoir, I'll most likely cover the top with electrical tape, because I suck at using caulking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
We prefere to call it `Recycled Beer`thank you very much!

Nice little setup Wanker, I was up going over a watercooling parts list for myself lastnight, saw your thread and thought, Dam I really got to get off Air.
The radiator was $40.00 off of NCIX and I bought a used pump / waterblock. I shopped around for a month and it paid off. If I can assemble this on my own, you can too! (I do recommend going with a reservoir, because it took like 1.5 hours to bleed the system compared to a 24 hour T-Line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpG View Post
The hose colour didn't tip me off, but when I spotted the res... first thing came to mind was "American beer". The second was "Urine sample". Sry.

I'm a little curious - "dead-silence"? Including the pump? Any comparisons you could offer? Those YL's look like they're running at 12 volts, but which model are they? And is the pump quieter or louder than them?
The fans are 12V D12SL-12's, doing ~28 DB each. The pump is actually slightly louder than the fans, but it's still not really noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
Thats the kind of "out-of-case" set-up im looking to do pretty soon. I'll get some Bench table and will set-up a watercooling system for it.

IMO, it's looks good m8 I also use yellow coolant... Except that mine looks like green when the comp is powered since i use a lot of blue fans in my case...
Out-of-the-case is awesome for doing tests and benchmarking. I can't wait to get a quad running under this beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
Whoo hoo, no case FTW! :D
+1

Thanks all, keep the comments coming.
Old September 2, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
We prefere to call it `Recycled Beer`thank you very much!

Nice little setup Wanker, I was up going over a watercooling parts list for myself lastnight, saw your thread and thought, Dam I really got to get off Air.
Well I picked up a Samsung906bw instead today, water mabye next payday, Maybe NCIX will have thier 240 kit on sale then...hint...hint:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
MVP

my kids would rip that apart in no time.... LOL...... pretty neat to look at!!!
i2600k sandy bridge @ 3.4ghz/ 2x 8800 GTX KO ACS3 PCI-E 630MHZ 768MB 2.0GHZ SLI'd / Raptor 74GB / Antec 1200 Hundred Gaming Case / G.Skill Ripjaws ddr3 1600 cl 8-8-8-24 - 8gigs / evga z68 SLI MOBO / Samsung DVD+RW / Corsair ax850 PSU / 24" Samsung CinkMaster

Cooling:
Swiftech Dual rad
Swiftech Single rad
Swiftech Micro Res
Swiftech Apogee GT Cpu block
Feser One Red Fluid