My System Specs

Ya got that right!..lol

Old January 22, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

ITS RMA TIME @ PRIMOCHILL for T3 or recall for flawed materials

well this says it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxgods,aka geno
All I can suggest is starting an RMA ticket if you haven't already or checking/updating it if you have. Issues like yours are why I am very careful to always mention that I don't actually work for Primo Chill or any of the companies I design products for. That may sound like a bit of a cop out to you but the reality is that once I submit a design and the manufacturing process and product sales cycle begin I am not in the loop. If alterations to the design are made to make it easier or cheaper to produce for example, I have no say. The same for setting or changing the sales price or any other policy the company might have. I am pretty sure (though again not positive) that Primo would not expect you to ship a part back all the way from Spain and would accept a picture or something similar. Just be sure to explain your situation in your trouble ticket, don't assume they know every single detail about you, your purchase, or your particular situation. My experience thus far with Brian and the folks at Primo is that they try to do as much as they can to be helpful and practice good business.
sounds won't cover damaged parts from leaked units only the T3 unit. geno karma does lives
for all those rma's promochill are only saving face for company name, remember me originator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to Products Sold by Primochill
Primochill.com offers products for computer enthusiasts. Primochill.com is NOT responsible for your CPU or other hardware or bodily harm. By purchasing this product you accept all liabilities involved in using it. Primochill.com is not liable for any consequential damages. Consequential damages are defined as any damage which is a consequence of using this product or our website (data loss; hardware loss; or economic losses like profit loss, customer loss, or time loss). All use of our products is at your own risk. You agree that the sole exclusive maximum liability to Primochill.com arising from any product sold shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall Primochill.com, its officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold. You agree that Primochill.com, its officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operations, content or use of Primochill.com damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages..
other words they dont stand behind designs/idea's only failed product an the shipping is on buyer

Last edited by KaptCrunch; January 22, 2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hall Of Fame

I'd go non-bay reservoir route. I use EK and Swiftech for years - no issues.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old January 22, 2010, 05:01 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptCrunch View Post
ITS RMA TIME @ PRIMOCHILL for T3 or recall for flawed materials

well this says it all

sounds won't cover damaged parts from leaked units only the T3 unit. geno karma does lives
for all those rma's promochill are only saving face for company name, remember me originator

other words they dont stand behind designs/idea's only failed product an the shipping is on buyer
To be honest Mate, its like that with PSU"s too. If your PSU Deep-Sixes and Takes out your entire Rig...well they'll replace the PSU, thats it.
As for running a WC setup there are inherient risks in doing so and as such these risks have to be absorbed by the end user occasionally or there would be no suppliers for these products.
Using non-conductive fluids or water replacements are best if you want maximum protection, although performance can suffer.

Because WC is not a Mandatory thing to make a computer run, we are left to its inherient risks.
Just like anything else.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 22, 2010, 05:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

you can run but can't hide from the higher power is about right
Old February 12, 2010, 11:37 AM
Rookie

Yeah T3's are a pain Ive had two of them start leaking on me rma'd one already after some revisions but there apparently doing more so there not crap, but well see cause my first one last a few months, but the second died after a week. Running a dual loop in one makes your temps 5 or 10 C more than they should be....but it looks nice.
Old February 13, 2010, 09:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

funny i see swiftech rez used in you build, say hi to boxgods for me will ya when you RMA your next failed unit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_cronic_avenger View Post
Yeah T3's are a pain Ive had two of them start leaking on me rma'd one already after some revisions but there apparently doing more so there not crap, but well see cause my first one last a few months, but the second died after a week. Running a dual loop in one makes your temps 5 or 10 C more than they should be....but it looks nice.