Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   Water Cooling in Calgary AB (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/20946-water-cooling-calgary-ab.html)

axle182 July 22, 2009 01:21 PM

Water Cooling in Calgary AB

Wondering if any Calgary guys can inform me of any places to purchase water cooling products. I was told Memory Express wont be bringing in anything to do with water cooling in the future. I bought the last stock of fittings i was able to find (still need more!) Also need to purchase some 3/8th tube for my project also. Im eyeing Daz's blue tube on his site, but would like to find something closer to home if possible :D Thanks Guys :D

miggs78 July 22, 2009 01:52 PM

My friend, as far as I know I don't know any shops that sells water cooling stuff anymore. Your best bet is ordering online, NCIX, DC and Dazmode would do it for you..

The best options I can think at least.

Btw Howdy Calgarian..

If you can wait a lil longer, I will be draining my loop soon, and probably gonna go air, so I'll be able to sell you some regular barbs (not compression... sorry).. I also have a Swiftech Res, but only prob is since I broke one of the brackets on the res itself, I had to break the second one also so I could mount it..

Good Luck..

Dazmode July 22, 2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggs78 (Post 228236)
probably gonna go air...

No-o-o-o-o-o! :angry2:

jk

axle182 July 22, 2009 02:17 PM

Right back at ya Miggs. Well i went the other way, just ordered from that evil little store of Daz, evil because i want so much stuff from it. Ordered 15feet.... i think i should have enough :D

Miggs, dont hesitate to contact me when you have your loop out, im sure theres a few things id like to buy from you. i noticed in my adventures that the TT 3/8th compression fittings have a much smaller ID so ive got a feeling the TT CPU block will be really restrictive :angry2:.

JD July 22, 2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axle182 (Post 228257)
Miggs, dont hesitate to contact me when you have your loop out, im sure theres a few things id like to buy from you. i noticed in my adventures that the TT 3/8th compression fittings have a much smaller ID so ive got a feeling the TT CPU block will be really restrictive :angry2:.

You have Thermaltake CPU block and fittings? Oh my. Should really replace those IMO.

axle182 July 22, 2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdrom17 (Post 228276)
You have Thermaltake CPU block and fittings? Oh my. Should really replace those IMO.

I hear ya, I think the worst thing i did was buy the TT gear, but it was at least dirt cheap, so im not out huge $$. trust me, when the savings are looking a little happier, you will see a WTB on the trades section :thumb:

hightest July 23, 2009 05:42 PM

eh ..fellow calgarion...depending on how much u want 2 spend ,contact shawn at coolit in calgary...they r located up by memoryxpress in n e calgary...he can put cooling unite 2gether 4 u 2 fit your price...i sugest just get the boreas it can cool your cpu and v card very nicly..without alot of niose.[it can b used in conjunction with reguler h2o

axle182 July 24, 2009 07:53 AM

Gday :D i had a look at his site, looks like nice stuff, but im going the custom way. Its almost complete, just waiting on tube and decided (or bullied! lol) on a Supreme LT for the CPU block. So you guessed it, im not using a single piece from my TT setup lol.

miggs78 July 24, 2009 07:56 AM

Glad to know you're moving in the right direction.. Now you know YOU will get punished if you don't post plenty of pics right.. :p