Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 06:57 PM
turtletrax's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not in PPC's pocket.
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
Uhm, HESmelaugh posts his tests on multiple websites.

Waterblocks on i7 - Part 5 - XtremeSystems Forums

RRR might be a bit rough around the edges, but when it comes to this kind of stuff, it doesn't matter what you might think about him personally.

Maybe next time actually read the test results instead of the website name.


Nah, I will rather wait untill Cam has his review done. The couple of times I haves been to RRRtech I was so offended by the launguge and pissing match I will never give that festering slough a hit. But thanks for not reading my disclaimer about starting an argument.

Does anyone have an alternate link to hesmelaughs findings?

I know hesmelaugh is a good guy, but I would never side myself up with a website like that if I really wanted to be taken serious.
__________________
"The thing about internet quotes is you can not confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 07:00 PM
Dazmode's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,688
Default

XS is getting really boring place with mostly nonsense talk and fighting. Even good guys turn into weirdos. I offered Skinnee to sponsor testing of Feser rads - no interest, but later review come out with complains how it was difficult to get Feser rad and usual rant about TFC owners. I don't get this.

Thanks God Canucks is still decent place... thanks to Gav and team.
__________________
Venom Build: Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
Orange Build: Final Video
HTPC Build: Final Video
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:07 PM
zlojack's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,057

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
Nah, I will rather wait untill Cam has his review done. The couple of times I haves been to RRRtech I was so offended by the launguge and pissing match I will never give that festering slough a hit. But thanks for not reading my disclaimer about starting an argument.

Does anyone have an alternate link to hesmelaughs findings?

I know hesmelaugh is a good guy, but I would never side myself up with a website like that if I really wanted to be taken serious.
You mean like the alternate link I posted in my reply to you?

How's the air up there on the high horse?
__________________
[SIZE=3]
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:11 PM
zlojack's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,057

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
XS is getting really boring place with mostly nonsense talk and fighting. Even good guys turn into weirdos. I offered Skinnee to sponsor testing of Feser rads - no interest, but later review come out with complains how it was difficult to get Feser rad and usual rant about TFC owners. I don't get this.

Thanks God Canucks is still decent place... thanks to Gav and team.
Too bad. A lot of agendas floating around.

I just want to cool my computer the best I can and have some fun
__________________
[SIZE=3]
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:17 PM
turtletrax's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not in PPC's pocket.
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
XS is getting really boring place with mostly nonsense talk and fighting. Even good guys turn into weirdos. I offered Skinnee to sponsor testing of Feser rads - no interest, but later review come out with complains how it was difficult to get Feser rad and usual rant about TFC owners. I don't get this.

Thanks God Canucks is still decent place... thanks to Gav and team.


I have three feser rads and like them all, but Skinnee said that his interactions with the owners was quite hard to understand. All other manufacturers were happy to supply samples, yet feser had no intentions of supplying. I see that as counter intuitive to what the LC community stands for, but I was so sick of Thermochills BSPP threads I was too happy to get similar performance with G1/4 threads.

When he told me this I offered mine, and he said that shipping and turnaround would makeit hard for both parties. Perhaps that is why he declined your offer as well?
__________________
"The thing about internet quotes is you can not confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:19 PM
turtletrax's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not in PPC's pocket.
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
Too bad. A lot of agendas floating around.

I just want to cool my computer the best I can and have some fun

Well said zlojack ;)
__________________
"The thing about internet quotes is you can not confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:24 PM
turtletrax's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not in PPC's pocket.
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
You mean like the alternate link I posted in my reply to you?




How's the air up there on the high horse?







What's your deal dude?

It is clear you like RRR, I don't. Deal with it, if you can't I suggest you get some fresh air and perhaps step away from the monitor.

High horse... Get real m8
__________________
"The thing about internet quotes is you can not confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:28 PM
zlojack's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,057

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
What's your deal dude?
I don't have one.

I just didn't like the tone you took.

Let's just let it go. It's not that big of a deal
__________________
[SIZE=3]
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 08:42 PM
Dazmode's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,688
Default

Yeh, who cares.

I have bunch of HK coming my way, that what is exciting. Plus copper top for my Supreme, which I plan to nickel plate. Mmmm.....
__________________
Venom Build: Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
Orange Build: Final Video
HTPC Build: Final Video
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old July 14, 2009, 09:21 PM
turtletrax's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not in PPC's pocket.
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Is there a possible group buy still happening on the HK 3.0?
__________________
"The thing about internet quotes is you can not confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes