Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 4, 2007, 10:09 AM
Rookie

Default where to buy right angle 3/8" BSP Threaded Barb for 3/8" ID Tubing?

I have been surfing and going at the home depot..canadian tire..reno depot..and none of them have that kind of fitting I have found online shop that have those but like there located in UK..there cheap but the worldwide shipping is a little too mutch for 4 little fittings.

Do you guys would know any place online possibly in Canada where I could buy those kind of fittings I am looking for 4 of thoses.

3/8" BSP Threaded Barb for 3/8" ID Tubing.
For use with ThermoChill Radiators.
Angled at 90 Degrees to save space.

Like show in this image :

If you guys know any places online that sell those let me know.
Metal or Plastic at this point it dosen't mather but metal would be my choise.

:help: :help: :help:
Old July 4, 2007, 10:51 AM
Misoprostol

that's gonna be really hard to find in Canada if you can't get it at a local hardware supply store. 3/8 BSPP is not that common in N. America afaik... :(