Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2007, 06:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
I'd go for it, but do not pay $30. I do believe through the ncix member sale it was like $16.
Yeah saw that awhile ago, sales over though, still I try never to pay full price for anything.

Babs, Since I dont have one, there was no mention of it

Grover's being sarcastic today

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 1, 2007, 02:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well just got everything setup in my new case, Tt Armour 8003 and as predicted my temps went down, way down.

Very rough numbers still have to get the fans where I want them for RPM's and 1 more I-Cage installed ( that adds a 120mm intake fan ) but here the Temps with the 60mm fan attached.

Idle: 28
Load: 32

Once I get her 100% I will update the Review but just had to post up these temps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton