Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Back to H2o

Well finally got everything reinstalled, leak test tommorow still have to sleave the tubes with carbonfiber sleaving. Be doing that tonight.

But for now heres a few shots, case is a Tt Armour modded, backplate hole and cable managment holes have been cut in and c-channeled. Painted the interior semigloss black 2 coats primer, 2 coats color 2 coats clearcoat.Top panel is cut for a 5.25 fan controller/temp unit and drilled for power and rest buttons.

Loop is a 655 with modkit, ek top, bitspower ultra watertank res, feser 1/2in uvblue tubing, OCZ hydroflo block. I had a mcw30 but the tubing angles werent right so, coils didnt help, so off it came.
rad is a PA120.2 with 2 yates and 2 evercool alum painted to match. Support is a bitspower rad support. Fittings are BP black sparkle 1/2in comp fittings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; February 8, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old March 12, 2009, 09:01 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Wild setup Grover....
That is not only Clean but it looks solid and well thought out.

Good Pics!!! Is that the Armor Black Edition Case?

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com

Last edited by Soultribunal; March 12, 2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Noticed something
Old March 12, 2009, 09:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Nice looking setup! I love when someone goes minimalist rather than putting 5 different colours of lightning:).

Thats a fantastic looking res too, should find out about one of those for my next tear down.
Old March 12, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks guys, the 2 wires showing in the bottom of the case are now hooked up, power/reset, and are hidden.

ST: Its a older Armour about 2 years old the interior paint job is new the ext stock. The top panel never got painted inside, since I cant see it from my chair IDC.

CB: 4 UV 12" CCFL's shed visable light and the damn PSU glows blue:( The 2 intakes are blue but dont spill much past the drive holders.
Old March 12, 2009, 09:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice work dude
Old March 13, 2009, 06:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

you sir have just breathed new life into my armor lcs case i was talking about getting rid of it but after seeing this very nice i think this case may have to get painted thank and nice
Old March 13, 2009, 07:10 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Thanks guys, the 2 wires showing in the bottom of the case are now hooked up, power/reset, and are hidden.

ST: Its a older Armour about 2 years old the interior paint job is new the ext stock. The top panel never got painted inside, since I cant see it from my chair IDC.

CB: 4 UV 12" CCFL's shed visable light and the damn PSU glows blue:( The 2 intakes are blue but dont spill much past the drive holders.

Ahhh okay, so same vintage as my old one then as well.
It brought back a lot of memories, most good, some bad. But I will always hold a special place for the Armor Series of Cases.
Good Job all in all Grover, I really do like it.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old March 13, 2009, 08:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Okay before I fill it and leaktest I need recomendations should I go with the sleaved tubes or naked tubes?

The tube were a PITA to use comperstion fittings on and IDK if I like the look.

Last edited by Supergrover; February 8, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old March 13, 2009, 08:43 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

What color are they?
Old March 13, 2009, 09:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Keep the SLeeving Grover, that looks awsome.
Honest to god.
ANd I still love how you 'fitted' a Sentry 1 in the top of your Armor.

ST