Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   Feser Xchanger Triple... where to buy? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/15511-feser-xchanger-triple-where-buy.html)

vinister March 6, 2009 12:15 PM

Feser Xchanger Triple... where to buy?

Anyone know where to get one? All the regular suspects have no stock.

Even a thermochill pa triple, they seem to be unobtanium all of a sudden.

hausner March 6, 2009 01:25 PM

For normal price for Triple at Ncix you can get Xchanger Quadruple in DC (only item in stock anywhere)

Feser One X-480 TFC Xchanger Quadruple 120MM Water Cooling Radiator G1/4

$188.62

Feser One X-480 TFC Xchanger Quadruple 120MM Water Cooling Radiator G1/4 - DirectCanada

vinister March 6, 2009 03:49 PM

right but then you need a monstrously large case. I am already squeezing at a triple... so the search continues. Strange... its just a radiator, you'd think they'd be able to keep up with demand.

sswilson March 6, 2009 03:54 PM

I've noticed NCIX's stock of WC gear seems to be dwindling lately. Don't know if it's just a "that time of the year" thing, if they're conciously cutting back, or if they're having issues getting stock.

vinister March 6, 2009 04:32 PM

Yeah, I don't think there are very many distributors of that kind of stuff. NCIX should just become the canadian distributor for all these watercooling companies, they obviously will sell more quantity than anyone else in Canada.

Oh well, just order over the border I guess

enaberif March 6, 2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 159735)
I've noticed NCIX's stock of WC gear seems to be dwindling lately. Don't know if it's just a "that time of the year" thing, if they're conciously cutting back, or if they're having issues getting stock.

Watercooling isn't as popular as air cooling and even tho there is a ton of water cooling products to bring in a lot just isn't worth it in a money making standpoint.

Bring in 10 water cooling things and spend $500 on it and in 2 month sell 2 of those.. you lose more money than make.

sswilson March 6, 2009 04:42 PM

Agreed that it isn't as popular as air cooling, but aside from the cpu waterblocks the stock doesn't change all that much either, so it's not like they're going to lose money when they do finally sell it.

enaberif March 6, 2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 159766)
Agreed that it isn't as popular as air cooling, but aside from the cpu waterblocks the stock doesn't change all that much either, so it's not like they're going to lose money when they do finally sell it.

From a retail standpoint money spent and not regained is money lost since things depreciate in value or prices fluctuate.

JD March 6, 2009 05:00 PM

Well if your ordering state-side, you might want to consider the XSPC RX-series of radiators. Perform better than TFC with low CFM fans and cost less.

vinister March 6, 2009 05:09 PM

trying to contact feser directly, we'll see what they suggest if they ever get back to me.

I realize watercooling isn't that popular, but still, this is Vancouver, there has to be more watercooled PC's per capita here than anywhere. NCIX had rads, and they don't now. So obviously somebody bought them. Typically when things sell, you re-order. So what am I missing here?