Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   Where the $%^$ is my GTZ 1366 adapter?!? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/12533-where-my-gtz-1366-adapter.html)

Babrbarossa December 5, 2008 11:59 AM

Where the $%^$ is my GTZ 1366 adapter?!?

I was incredibly excited to receive all of gear for my new X58 SLI watercooled build that I had been planning on doing tommorrow. And then I realized that I had ordered the mounting adapter for my new GTZ at sidewinder computers down stateside- I hadn't thought about it since since I ordered exoress shipping, I exoected it to be here much sooner than the rest of the stuff- I payed almost 50 bucks fo rit so I could have it here fast!!!:angry2::angry2:

So I go and check the tarcking number and it was never scanned. I called Sidewinder and was told that it was sent and if it didn't turn up within a couple weeks, call them back.

Holy cwap! I can't wait for three more weeks to build this thing- my head will explode!!

Anyone have any ideas?

Sniper December 5, 2008 12:01 PM

Yeah I'll get back to ya. PM me your name that's on the order.

MpG December 5, 2008 02:53 PM

My own backplate order from NCIX just shipping this morning. :whistle:

Babrbarossa December 5, 2008 03:21 PM

Well I'm so dreading having to wait for a couple of more weeks that I even tried to go to NCIX to order another and have it shipped here quickly, but they're sold out again.

I'm looking around here for a good piece of platic or aluminum to cut an adapter out of- no luck so far though.

Sniper December 5, 2008 03:26 PM

My only hope is for Freddy to get my Stinger V8 done afap & get it shipped to me then I won't care I can wait for a year till D-Tek comes out with the proper bracket lol.

Linus December 5, 2008 03:41 PM

Sorry Babs!

I guess you shoulda ordered from NCIX!

enaberif December 5, 2008 03:42 PM

Canada Post seems to be extremely slow lately. I've been waiting over a month for some stuff to come in.

Jackquelegs December 5, 2008 03:46 PM

They are having a strike :sad:
My parcels from Canada Post are slooooow...and I even forgot what I bought already

matsta31 December 5, 2008 04:00 PM

Hey how does my makle do block sound now ? :)

Babrbarossa December 5, 2008 04:04 PM

Thanks for the empathy guys:biggrin:- I've been moping all day, so I sought solace from those the only people would understand the pain. I think the problem is south of the border though- it was never scanned by USPS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus@ncix.com (Post 122492)
Sorry Babs!

I guess you shoulda ordered from NCIX!

as for smarty pants- if you guys would have had them in stock, I would certainly have ordered from NCIX, along with the other $Ks worth of stuff I've ordered from there in the last month and a half. I didn't dish out and extra 35 bucks of shipping for my health.:blarg: :biggrin:

I guess I'll just drill a few new holes in my motherboard....jk