Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 22, 2008, 04:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Yeah or I could PM it a NCIX..... wonder what is the shipping cost. I also kind of hope they have a discount on it in the boxing week... a guy can dream !

I got a colleague who ordered from xpress, it was a vendetta2. they shipped it but did not inform it and used Fedex instead of Poste canada like he requested. But he got it in ok time.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old December 22, 2008, 05:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah- it was the $40 shipping and the fact that they didn't have the power filter (also heavy ,13lbs) that swayed me to Xpress on that purchase. The best second option for the case would have been D.C. which was 20 dollars more, but also had cheap shipping. Good to hear an account of someone getting their order in good time though- it took them two weeks just to ship mine though.
Old January 31, 2009, 10:27 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Got my i7 setup yesterday. There are no apogee adaptors anywhere to be found. Given that the holes are 80mm square, I'm going to try and make a solution from an 80mm fan grill.
Old January 31, 2009, 11:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

does anyone know when they are going to be in like maybe "linus" mine is on back order right now