Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9, 2008, 11:28 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

The postman here depending on the size of the parcel. If the are small to medium sized packages he can put them in the parcel section of the mailbox.

Next Build: E5200 @ 3.6GHz (333x11) | Xigmatek HDT-RS1283 HSF | Biostar TP43D2-A7 | Mushkin Redlines DDR2-1000 @ DDR2-999 5-5-5-12
EVGA 9600 GT 512MB - 650MHz - 1800MHz - 1626MHz | Seagate 'Cuda 250GB 7200rpm SATA2 | Corsair VX550 | CM690 - Custom Atomic Orange Pearl

[Heatware]
[eBay]
[Rosetta]
BALISTX.com
Old December 9, 2008, 12:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Same with me & the Postman that delivers most of my packages. He even signs for them if i'm not home & we have a hiding place that he puts them lol.
What's that under a plant, ontop in one of the tree branches... Or one of those haunted places, a secret door right before you main door that leads basement lol..

Yeah Ballistx usually that's what they are supposed to do, luckily all my packages thus far that have come from CP are small too fit in the designated parcel spot in my mail box. Off course I can always right a note, go to back door throw box in yard..
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old December 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

The canada post guy is awesome. he'll leave the package with the neighbours if I'm not home. We yack about shit.
Old December 9, 2008, 01:28 PM
Allstar

I'm going to Purolator here in abit & When I get my package i'm going to ask if I can get them to do somehting for me whenever they deliver me a package again(it's on the back of the notice) If they say Yeah sure np I'm going to write in BIG letters RING THE F____N BELL NEXT TIME! lol

So I got my stuff, tell to ring the damn buzzer/bell next time & I get an email saying the other part missing from my order was shipped today lol.

Linus I'm still waiting on my swiftech NB block dude! It's been almost 2 weeks & you've had an order come in from Swiftech for the GTZ's & 1366 mounts. Where's my NB chop chop lol.

Last edited by Sniper; December 9, 2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 12, 2008, 03:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Ordered another adapter plate

So tonight I bit the bullet and ordered another GTZ adapter plate- this time from Frozen CPU along with a bunch of cable sleeving and heatshrink. It wasn't 60 seconds from the time I hit 'confirn' to teh time I got a phone call from them checking to see if my order and payment went through ok and to ask if I had any questions- nice service! This time I payed an additional $12 to get the EVEN FASTER shipping so hopefully I'll see it during the week next week.

But as we all know, ordering a second adapter is the no-fail way of ensuring that my original order shows up on monday- oh well- wil be a back plate for sale on the FS threads next week if it does.

I also comitted a baddy and picked up a Silverstone tj-07 for a good price along with the EK multioption reservoir 250.

So it looks like I'll bve waiting until that comes in to do the build anyway. I've always wanted one of these cases.
Old December 12, 2008, 03:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

wow TJ07., looking forward to see your build log. I love this case...

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old December 12, 2008, 03:22 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
So tonight I bit the bullet and ordered another GTZ adapter plate- this time from Frozen CPU along with a bunch of cable sleeving and heatshrink. It wasn't 60 seconds from the time I hit 'confirn' to teh time I got a phone call from them checking to see if my order and payment went through ok and to ask if I had any questions- nice service! This time I payed an additional $12 to get the EVEN FASTER shipping so hopefully I'll see it during the week next week.

But as we all know, ordering a second adapter is the no-fail way of ensuring that my original order shows up on monday- oh well- wil be a back plate for sale on the FS threads next week if it does.

I also comitted a baddy and picked up a Silverstone tj-07 for a good price along with the EK multioption reservoir 250.

So it looks like I'll bve waiting until that comes in to do the build anyway. I've always wanted one of these cases.
Dude jump in the site that's in my sig in red & make a post there. I tried to get him but he's busy I guess. Do it up I'll be waiting for you. He'll be in tonight soon so join up!
Old December 12, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I think I'll wait until I can be 100% sure that it's not just a product of customs/postal strike/living in boonies before I gripe too hard- probably the end of this coming week- then I'll re-approach sidewinder. They do have a really good service record according to their reviews, so for now, I'm leaning towards a fault with the postal service and possibly customs. I don't want to smear a business' rep until I'm more confident that it's their fault.
Old December 12, 2008, 04:50 PM
Allstar

Still it's not to smear so much as bringing it back to their attention so they look into it again right. If nothing is said then nothing will happen.
Old December 14, 2008, 08:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I just ordered one from Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come for $9.95 and USPS shipping was $5, hopefully it should be here by the time my i7 order arrives. I've dealt with these guys before and found their service to be quite good. Just thought I'd pass it on.