Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Water Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Enzotech Luna

Since I cant find much info review wise does anyone have a link to a review or results thread?

The LED will not be plugged in and the lack of any bowing has me concerned plus there has to be a deceit pressure drop with all them pins.
Thoughts? Links?

EnzoTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 7, 2008, 10:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

If you aren't going to use the LED, why bother? That block is all about the bling...

My feeling is if it's not popular on XS, it probably isn't that great of a block. It doesn't even have it's own thread which is really sad IMO.
Old November 7, 2008, 11:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Very pretty though. I like the look of it.

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old November 8, 2008, 05:59 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
If you aren't going to use the LED, why bother? That block is all about the bling...

My feeling is if it's not popular on XS, it probably isn't that great of a block. It doesn't even have it's own thread which is really sad IMO.
Actually there is a thread at XS, unfortunatly it is a pretty new WB and there isnt any results there yet.

I dont see the point in hooking up a led in a case that is all UV lights except the front 2x120mm blue leds but I have the sides blacked out so that the light doesnt spill back into the case. They are attached to my rad up front..

Quote:
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
Old November 8, 2008, 05:10 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Actually there is a thread at XS, unfortunatly it is a pretty new WB and there isnt any results there yet.

I dont see the point in hooking up a led in a case that is all UV lights except the front 2x120mm blue leds but I have the sides blacked out so that the light doesnt spill back into the case. They are attached to my rad up front..
Oh, I searched "enzotech luna" on XS and nothing came up...

Well any reason why you seem set on the Luna? There's a bunch of other good blocks out there that have lots of information about them.
Old November 8, 2008, 05:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Oh, I searched "enzotech luna" on XS and nothing came up...

Well any reason why you seem set on the Luna? There's a bunch of other good blocks out there that have lots of information about them.
Oh I am not set on it at all I just wanted some more info since I cant seam to find any.
I want to use compression fittings bitspower preferably or festers and since they don't fit every waterblock. I don't think they will fit the BP but the fester are 45* so they might have the clearance.

Heres the top result from my search on XS

Enzotech-LUNA CPU waterblock - XtremeSystems Forums

Quote:
Old November 8, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

THIS is the XS thread on it, I couldn't find it with their search function either.

Can't quite warm up to the style myself, but it's got the general ingredients for a solid block. Micropin architecture, center-impingement design - it may turn out mediocre, but I honestly can't believe this block would actually wind up sucking. And remember, even between the venerable Apogee GT and the latest blocks, there's only a few degrees difference. Without a bow in the block, there may be some gains to be had by lapping the processor, though. Could be a bit of a flow-killer, but that'll depend on whether there's any clearance between the midplate and the base pins.
Old November 8, 2008, 06:25 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
I want to use compression fittings bitspower preferably or festers and since they don't fit every waterblock. I don't think they will fit the BP but the fester are 45* so they might have the clearance.
The OCZ HydroFlow would be another option then.

No offense but why do you say "fester"? It's Feser.
Old November 12, 2008, 05:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
The OCZ HydroFlow would be another option then.

No offense but why do you say "fester"? It's Feser.
Sorry JD had sometime off and the wife wouldn't let me on the computer,

Yeah I know it is feser, fester is just my mental name for there products, mushkin=munchkin. Seams I typed it a few times like that now

Anyways back on topic: the Luna is out for me, 1/2id 3/4 od compression fittings wont fit but I am going to give that OCZ a try.
It isn't a top performing block as say the fuzion or supreme more on par with the GT but by god it fits bitspower's fittings

Oh the reason it didn't show in a search at XS I think was because I search from within the sub-forums, when I did a search via the frontpage it didn't come up with anything either.

Quote: