Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Water Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/)
-   -   Double sided thermal tape at NCIX (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/11221-double-sided-thermal-tape-ncix.html)

Babrbarossa October 26, 2008 11:10 AM

Double sided thermal tape at NCIX

You can finally get some Sekisui 5760 double sided Thermal Tape at NCIX-
NCIX.com - Buy Sekisui Thermal Tape Sekisui Product Code 5760 25MM (1IN) X 50 Meter Roll - SEKISUI-5760 In Canada.

It's 25 bucks for an absolutely HUGE roll (1" X 50 M) so more than you could use in a lifetime but might be worth it if you were sharing it with some other people or were a pro builder.

If you think that 50M might just be a little overkill, I did find it on EBay for 4USD for four feet of it. Probably someone with a 50 meter roll decided to make a little money:biggrin:

Sekisui 5760 Dbl Sided Thermal Tape; 4ft, 48in X 1in - eBay (item 180301747374 end time Nov-23-08 12:08:04 PST)

Supergrover October 26, 2008 11:58 AM

I should pick some up, I have a ton of ram, mosfet sinks that need new tape.

Then again crazyglue is only a couple of bucks and I always have TIM on hand.

arekieh October 26, 2008 12:00 PM

What??????? Why would they only sell such a huge roll? Too bad they dont sell it in smaller quantities

sswilson October 26, 2008 12:54 PM

If you're looking for some thermal tape Babrbarossa, and you ever make it up (down?) to Hub city, you can look me up and I'll peel you off a few meters of my roll.... :)

3oh6 October 26, 2008 12:56 PM

this is the same stuff we had been talking about before here at HWC. a few of us ordered from the states for a good bit cheaper but with shipping it prolly comes close to the same price, and NCIX would get it to you faster. for the americans on this site, here it is in the US...

BestByte.net - Discount Computer Hardware & Reliable Service:

the roll will last you a lifetime no worries. and the reason they don't sell smaller pieces is because it is one sided backing so peeling off 6 inch strips isn't easily accomplished. don't be a bum and buy a roll then never have to worry about thermal tape for the rest of your computer days :thumb:

mailaw October 26, 2008 12:59 PM

Man that is a lot of tape, but i bet you could find some other use for that stuff if you absolutely needed to get that rolde. I'm thinkin of something to just throw a teacher at school maybe for those of you who work have some fun with that stuff in another department and then casually return to your area and act like nothing happened.

Joking no one go get in trouble at work just school.

Babrbarossa October 26, 2008 01:04 PM

Thanks man!

3.0charlie October 26, 2008 03:10 PM

Bought at the same site Jody specified, used it a few times - good stuff. As for buying from the USA vs. NCIX, it comes down to the same price.

Eldonko October 26, 2008 04:01 PM

Nice to see NCIX got it in, they probably copied us haha

Linus October 30, 2008 11:43 PM

Yeah I saw the requests here and brought it in :)