Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8, 2015, 06:59 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default The Radeon Technologies Group Gets Visual (Comment Thread)

AMD's newly-formed Radeon Technologies Group has given us a glimpse at some some of their interesting projects like advanced HDR rendering, FreeSync over HDMI and DisplayPort 1.3.

Read more here: The Radeon Technologies Group Gets Visual

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.....

Old December 8, 2015, 09:34 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Really interested to see what happens. Was reading a fellow in the tech web arena left his post at a known tech page to join RTG at the invite of Raja Koduri. He was pretty hush on what they were doing, but seeing what is on the tip of the iceberg, AMD seems to be leading the charge on some things I support (IE non-proprietary devices like G-Sync).
Old December 8, 2015, 10:11 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Yeah, Scott is leaving TR to work on frame delivery technologies at the Radeon Tech Group.
Old December 8, 2015, 11:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

It's refreshing to see a succession of AMD based articles with them mentioning relevant, useful technologies that hint at a bright future once again.

I hope they keep this momentum.

Old December 8, 2015, 11:25 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^
I second this. I would really like to see AMD bring about tech that will return them to a viable competator in these markets. This looks promising. Good competative options for tech can only help the consumer I would think.