Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

CryptoRush - Pastebin.com

Withdraw your coins from Cryptorush while you can just to be safe.
Old March 29, 2014, 08:32 AM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloz24 View Post
Black Coin is really coming up with a great idea i think: Today they will lauch a multipool mining the best profitable coin, rebuy Blackcoins to redistribute to it's miners. You can't mine black coin anymore since it's on POS stake, so it could be a great idea to create a higher coin price. Well see...

BlackCoin Multipool Launching Today! ? CryptoArticles - Your #1 Source For All Crypto News!

Well I was on the right track when I posted this, prices where about 1500 satoshis, now they are about 7000 sats!

Now on cryptsy:

BlackCoin : Foundation To Be Formed, Trading on Cryptsy ? CryptoArticles - Your #1 Source For All Crypto News!
Old March 30, 2014, 09:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
I was using middlecoin for a bit as well, but for about the last couple weeks I have been using wafflepool. It was better than middlecoin, but the profits have dropped the last few days.
I think all the pools are pretty dead. Even MC seems to have lost a lot of its following due to h2o's lack of communication with the members. Theres some not so nice threads on middlecoin forum from people that were pretty loyal to that guy in the past.

All pools are dead and I believe its safe to say pools play a big part in killing alt coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Cryptocoin mining seems to have slowed down considerably. Value of most, if not all alternative cryptocoins are down. Hard to even break-even now. Time to go back to [email protected]?
Slowed or is dead :p
Old March 31, 2014, 08:10 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

And 10-5 prices are going back up. Why do I always sell at the worst time? FML
Old March 31, 2014, 08:15 AM
Rookie

Hah, well. How far up will BTC go? I think we will see the $300s before we ever see $900s again. I hope I am wrong since im holding right now but... no faith left man :p
Old March 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
Trial Member

I'm holding BTC for a long time. I don't look at the pricing in the short-term really but if it drops below $300 it will be very hard to resist buying some. Luckily, my wife gives me an allowance of $100 a week and I spend most of it on lunch.
Old April 4, 2014, 09:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm finally getting into mining, using Cudaminer and wemineltc as my pool, but one thing I'm noticing on my Cudaminer is that one GPU (GPU #1) is getting 520-640KHs and the other GPU (GPU#0) is getting like 90-100. I have SLI disabled, but I'm not sure what's causing the issue. Is it something in the bat file I'm missing?

Right now the start of my bat file is ; cudaminer.exe -H 2 -i 1 -l auto -m 1 -o (then user info etc). Have I goofed?
Old April 4, 2014, 10:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

IF anyone ever needs BTC gear I am your man just frequent my FS section :)

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now

Last edited by Soullessone21; April 4, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old April 4, 2014, 04:12 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
I'm finally getting into mining, using Cudaminer and wemineltc as my pool, but one thing I'm noticing on my Cudaminer is that one GPU (GPU #1) is getting 520-640KHs and the other GPU (GPU#0) is getting like 90-100. I have SLI disabled, but I'm not sure what's causing the issue. Is it something in the bat file I'm missing?

Right now the start of my bat file is ; cudaminer.exe -H 2 -i 1 -l auto -m 1 -o (then user info etc). Have I goofed?
Try this config:

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt -d 0,1 -i 0 -H 2 -C 0,2 -l T12x24 -o (then user info etc)

Assuming you're using GTX 780's

EDIT: Also, if you're using that ncp4206 mod that unlocks voltages on your cards (again, assuming you're still using 780's), remove that config. It caused severe drops in hashrates compared to without it.
Old April 4, 2014, 04:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw907 View Post
Try this config:

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt -d 0,1 -i 0 -H 2 -C 0,2 -l T12x24 -o (then user info etc)

Assuming you're using GTX 780's

EDIT: Also, if you're using that ncp4206 mod that unlocks voltages on your cards (again, assuming you're still using 780's), remove that config. It caused severe drops in hashrates compared to without it.
That did it! I'd been tweaking for hours, but could never get past ~800 steady, as soon as I tried that (never used the ncp4206 mod) I broke 1000. Thanks much!