Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 22, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default AMD videocard stock problem

Has anyone heard anything? I mean this is completely ridiculous... I'd like to upgrade soon possibly in the New Year but I've not been able to find anything other than the insane prices people are asking for used cards. (no thanks)

Memx has been outta stock for ages and I water cool so it's gotta be a version that can accept a FC block.

Cheers if you have heard anything please post here.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 22, 2013, 11:56 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sometime in January.
Old December 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

The insane prices are all about supply and demand. Just as the litecoin prices exploded I myself bought up 24 280x cards and was able to pay for them all with litecoin profits, I am now selling some for $450 each and have had quite a few buyers(miners). With the apparent rumors of FPGA and possible asics for scrypt around Febuary/March you may see ALOT of cards being sold for more modest amounts.