Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Video Cards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/)
-   -   Nvidia 331.82 WHQL!! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/64182-nvidia-331-82-whql.html)

Slik November 19, 2013 07:49 AM

Nvidia 331.82 WHQL!!

Here it is..NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce 331.82 Driver WHQL

stephengillon November 19, 2013 08:07 AM

always love seeing a performance increase on the new cards i buy for a few months until they phased out :S

Slik November 19, 2013 08:16 AM

I wouldn't put too much faith in the performance increase numbers posted by Nvidia. Performance increases of 50% in Metro for example,largely depend on your overall PC configuration. I have Titans. If the posted performance increases from each driver release from the date of my Titan install were true, my Titans performance would be nearly DOUBLED. That just ain't going to happen. In my opinion.

stephengillon November 19, 2013 08:18 AM

im well aware of the up to increases, just nice seeing improvements vs not seeing any on your card.

Mayjaplaya November 19, 2013 01:13 PM

Does a thread title for a driver update really need two exclamation marks at the end?

The only new PC game I'm getting in the near future is NFS Rivals. I don't care that much about new drivers. Probably because my 560 Ti is old business.

Slik November 19, 2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayjaplaya (Post 741899)
Does a thread title for a driver update really need two exclamation marks at the end?

The only new PC game I'm getting in the near future is NFS Rivals. I don't care that much about new drivers. Probably because my 560 Ti is old business.

You're welcome!!

Chromey November 19, 2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayjaplaya (Post 741899)

And this bugs you Why.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I Like the exclamation points too :)

ipaine November 19, 2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 741917)
You're welcome!!

That was the perfect response. :thumb:

That said with these drivers I am curious to see what kind of hit to performance ShadowPlay is going to be.

LoTech November 19, 2013 04:58 PM

Thank you Slik for heads up, much appreciated !!

Dzzope November 20, 2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 741834)
I wouldn't put too much faith in the performance increase numbers posted by Nvidia. Performance increases of 50% in Metro for example,largely depend on your overall PC configuration. I have Titans. If the posted performance increases from each driver release from the date of my Titan install were true, my Titans performance would be nearly DOUBLED. That just ain't going to happen. In my opinion.

Aren't they the numbers since the last MAJOR release?
That is to say that the increased performance from one patch to another is cumulative rather than additive.