Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis1 View Post
I don't do case lights anymore, the glowing and fancy lights got old.

In other news, newegg has caved and is sending me codes :D
Awesome on the games. :D \o/

On the lights... I hear ya.. my motherboard has some annoying REALLY bright leds when it's on and the bios reset button on the back glows when it's of... hate em...

AKG: "So please don't piss on people and claim its raining. "
Soullessone21: "Their the only fat bitches I ever want in my wife :)"
Old November 7, 2013, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzzope View Post
Awesome on the games. :D \o/

On the lights... I hear ya.. my motherboard has some annoying REALLY bright leds when it's on and the bios reset button on the back glows when it's of... hate em...
You might be able to turn off those stupid mobo leds via a BIOS setting.
Old November 7, 2013, 01:20 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^^ Most Mobo's dont have a feature to turn off LED's in the BIOS....have you actually looked in a BIOS / UEIFI ? I know my Nforce Boards didnt and neither did my X58 Vanilla or Classified, nor does my RIVE....

Old November 7, 2013, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
^^^^ Most Mobo's dont have a feature to turn off LED's in the BIOS....have you actually looked in a BIOS / UEIFI ? I know my Nforce Boards didnt and neither did my X58 Vanilla or Classified, nor does my RIVE....
Just going on the experience with my current mobo which does have the option via bios to turn off those stupid and useless LEDs. Being that my mobo was only $70 bucks I would have though your higher end board would have had the same option.