Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2013, 01:30 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Thats 1 thing I absolutely love about shopping online in europe..

Distance selling act

Automatic 7 day no questions asked returns including delivery charges returned.

AKG: "So please don't piss on people and claim its raining. "
Soullessone21: "Their the only fat bitches I ever want in my wife :)"
Old November 6, 2013, 04:30 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I admit, I may be screwed, but we'll see. EVGA's response may give me some firepower, who knows. I'm not giving up just yet.

Quote:
EVGA Support Email

syntheticman6@gmail.com, thank you for contacting the EVGA Customer Service Team. My name is Chris and I will answer your question today.

Your Answer:

Hello,

I apologize for any confusion regarding that promotion. Unfortunately, this is a promotion directly through NVIDIA, and EVGA has no codes to give outside of cards purchased directly from EVGA.com between the dates of 10/28/13 and 11/26/13.

Codes are given for the qualifying part numbers purchased after the qualifying date only and they are issued to the original place of purchase only if they are participating. This is not something within EVGA's control and any requests on this promotion you would need to contact the place of purchase to see if they can assist, as it is through selected retailers only. You can see the details here -
Get the Ultimate Gaming Bundle! | GeForce

Newegg is definitely one of the participating vendors and the 780 is definitely an eligible card. If Newegg rep could not assist I would suggest talking to a supervisor.

Regards,
EVGA
Old November 6, 2013, 05:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis1 View Post
Looks matter. I couldn't find any other cards that had colors to match or not look out of place on my Sabertooth X79. Love the board, but they could have stuck to common colors.
Really looks do not matter to me as I am the only one looking at my computer and really nobody cares but me. I actually like mixed and matched parts because that's what's great about the PC building you can get great deals on ugly parts and just put them all together and make a cheap and powerful rig.
Old November 6, 2013, 05:19 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

well, I may be slightly OCD (or something), because when I build something, it has to match. Otherwise, I'll know things don't match, and it really just bothers me. I have no explanation for this phenomenon
Old November 6, 2013, 08:30 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

I like to build all my rigs to look nice. Even though I'm the only one to look at them, or you post pics online for geek envy.
Old November 6, 2013, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
I like to build all my rigs to look nice. Even though I'm the only one to look at them, or you post pics online for geek envy.
Ya yes the Epeen.
Old November 6, 2013, 09:02 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouis1 View Post
well, I may be slightly OCD (or something), because when I build something, it has to match. Otherwise, I'll know things don't match, and it really just bothers me. I have no explanation for this phenomenon
No, you're not OCD. I build all my gear to match so my case all glows blue, or green or red. I colour match my stuff too.
Why? Because I AM the one having to stare at it for its entire life and I want it to look proper. Not a mix and match. Aesthetics is a real thing.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 6, 2013, 09:06 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

My "Theme" for at least the last 10 years has been red and black. Easy to find stuff that color.
Old November 6, 2013, 09:06 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I don't do case lights anymore, the glowing and fancy lights got old.

In other news, newegg has caved and is sending me codes :D
Old November 6, 2013, 04:29 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

And newegg is sending me the bundles.

I don't know if it was the response from evga that I attached, or maybe it was the mention of there being other places I can shop, or unsubscribing from their newsletter, or the insinuation of disputing payments that did it. But I just got two shipping notifications for game bundles

I win