Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Video Cards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/)
-   -   Want to sli Titan SC (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/60483-want-sli-titan-sc.html)

fishingfanatic April 1, 2013 11:36 AM

Want to sli Titan SC

I'm lucky enuf 2 have purchased an EVGA Titan SC and would like to test a pr w 3DMark, Unigine,...

Is there anyone in the Hamilton region who would like to try Titan sli?:whistle:

Even a reference card would b cool. We can compare tests.:thumb:

I could come 2 u for ur testing, then run some sli benches with my 3 Furmarks and Unigine.
:thumb:

Slik April 1, 2013 01:26 PM

Lots of comparison benchmark info right here. Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking - Hardware Canucks

fishingfanatic April 1, 2013 02:26 PM

Video Cards

Yeah, I would like to run mine and compare with other test cards that I've run,...

Something 2 keep me out of trouble 4 a few minutes, lol.
:biggrin:

rjbarker April 2, 2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfanatic (Post 700055)
Yeah, I would like to run mine and compare with other test cards that I've run,...

Something 2 keep me out of trouble 4 a few minutes, lol.
:biggrin:

^^^^^ Spoken like a true "enthusiast" :punk: I'll be home from work on the 20th of this month to 2 new 680 Classy's, already thinking a 3rd just to try some Benches myself....fun eh?!

fishingfanatic April 3, 2013 12:10 AM

Video Cards

Yeah I used to get the build itch. Now I like to bench.:whistle:

Tinkering to get a bit more speed different ways is something I like to try though it does occasionally backfire :doh:

Fresh install 1,342 and counting,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
:thumb:

The 20th will probably c a small spike in power consumption then.:thumb:

I seriously considered getting those 2 lovely 680s that OmegaRED owns 2 c how they would hold up but decided to do a fresh install for the new card.

Windows 8 Pro here we go! I really like 7 but a cpl OS discs came up fraudulent recently WTF??? 1 left to try. If not there's another $200 4 the upgrade disc. Nahhh, stick with 8 and buy some

beers,:clap::thumb: Even better, get a bottle of Crown Royal XR (Extra Rare). $180 a 26er. Oh sorry $179.95, hehe.

Note to self keep winning those booze battles, hyuk.

Not a drinker but I have a Wisdom that is about 30yrs behind schedule so I'm gonna sip some of that $7 an ounce whiskey.(6.92 2 b exact) Might not help but it can't hoyt!

I don't drink much bcuz of my pain meds so this will last 6 mos. By then the toonies will b saved enough 4 another. Percs and whiskey. now that's a healthy lifestyle.:bananafunky:

What an awesome rig RJ. Hey ,you got my SSD, my psu,....hehe.

Love that Corsair psu. Mine runs so quiet and stays cool even with 3 580s and not a blip of heat.

Look away b4 the build itch grabs hold again,... OH NO, too late.

Nurse, I need an injection of thermal paste STAT.

rjbarker April 3, 2013 09:05 AM

^^^ Yep you got it..."note to self"...sometimes drinking beers while OC'ing yor CPU and running benches makes you feel invincible!!!! What?......only 90c running Prime, ah I still got headroom!!

Thats why didnt go with SLi Titans, leaves me around $1200 to consider a new platform, although at this point I mat just do a "rebuild" of Procyon:
1. swap out that TRUE push / pull behemoth for a 100i, although I may nee to "dremel" my TJ09.
2. swap out the 6 x 2GB Corsair Doms for 3 x 4GB sticks (may allow for easier OC'ing my 980X)
3. already have the 680 Classy's to swap my 580 Classy's for
4. all new cable wiring / routing etc etc
5. Time for a clean install of W7, I'm embarassed to say the last time I did a clean install was 3 - 4 yrs ago...ouch!! My Boot SSD is almost full!!

I really enjoy simply ripping the thing apart and re-building.....o and the Benchmarks initially are to make sure my OC's are both stable and efficient, then it just turns into fun ;)

Enjoy!!

G777 April 3, 2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfanatic (Post 700305)
Yeah I used to get the build itch. Now I like to bench.:whistle:

Did someone say bench?:ph34r:

HWC Icestorm Challenge