Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Video Cards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/)
-   -   Any GTX Titan owners out there?? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/60273-any-gtx-titan-owners-out-there.html)

powerbench March 19, 2013 01:51 AM

Any GTX Titan owners out there??

I got #1 last week,very happy with it...any other owner thoughts,opinions....>>??:punk:

JJThomp March 19, 2013 02:13 AM

I wish but there are definitely a few out there, I heard of at least one person having 3 on these forums... They might actually have 4.

SKYMTL March 19, 2013 06:36 AM

I've been using mine in my primary gaming system and couldn't be happier. There's something comforting about knowing that you can play pretty much anything out there at the highest detail settings possible without having to resort to dual cards.

jibz March 19, 2013 06:37 AM

if I didn't have recently purchased two 7970s I would have preferred a single titan. I just hate the luxury air coolers they put on them when I'd definitely watercool it.

Maybe if I'm feeling too far ahead financially I'll sell off the amd and pick up a titan hydrocopper.

great_big_abyss March 19, 2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jibz (Post 697404)
if I didn't have recently purchased two 7970s I would have preferred a single titan. I just hate the luxury air coolers they put on them when I'd definitely watercool it.

Maybe if I'm feeling too far ahead financially I'll sell off the amd and pick up a titan hydrocopper.

HA! Wish I had that problem!!!!

jibz March 19, 2013 07:31 AM

It's a fairly delicate balance between working too much and having no time whatsoever to go anywhere with your personal life and working just the right amount of time.

If you sacrifice your personal life you end not spending money because you never go anywhere or do anything.

great_big_abyss March 19, 2013 08:05 AM

Yeah, I prefer to merely work my 9-5 so I can spend as much time as possible with my family. Finances suffer as a result, however. OH well, my time on this earth is limited, and I'll be damned if I spend it working all the time!

jibz March 19, 2013 09:35 AM

Being single saves an enormous amount of money. :(

Soultribunal March 19, 2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 697403)
I've been using mine in my primary gaming system and couldn't be happier. There's something comforting about knowing that you can play pretty much anything out there at the highest detail settings possible without having to resort to dual cards.

Where do you live again? :whistle:

-ST

great_big_abyss March 19, 2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 697403)

I used to feel that way about my GTX680. It's funny how a year later, there's already a game out that my card won't comfortably play at max settings at even 1200P.