Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 27, 2013, 04:39 PM
Banned

My System Specs

This forum is a borderline joke. So skewed. I defend myself in a post only to have it deleted to wash the dirt from a preferred member.

I originally offered an opinion from a user's standpoint. Not what some cooked numbers say. And I get accused of flaming? I can be called names, do the same and I get a warning?

Quote:
[Killswitch] Who's trolling? He's running an i5 2500K and GTX570. Pretty damn good gear for 1080p if you ask me. Yeah more is always better but a 6 core lga2011 with 12gb of ram and a gtx680 isn't really necessary. Please explain to us why he shouldn't be able to run FC3 full out (minus AA).
I wasnt refering to him. I was refering to the mis-informed that replied to my posts.
Old February 27, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Out of morbid curiosity - before you get banned for being...well YOU- what numbers do you think are 'cooked'?

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old February 27, 2013, 04:57 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

There is no reason not to ban him xD
Old February 27, 2013, 05:33 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanrigger View Post
This forum is a borderline joke. So skewed. I defend myself in a post only to have it deleted to wash the dirt from a preferred member.

I originally offered an opinion from a user's standpoint. Not what some cooked numbers say. And I get accused of flaming? I can be called names, do the same and I get a warning?

I wasnt refering to him. I was refering to the mis-informed that replied to my posts.
You've been posting with an attitude and a closed mind in this thread, picking apart everything the OP described, and then basically told the rest of us we don't know what we're talking about when we are the ones who understood what he meant. That's the problem.

If you think this forum is joke you don't have to stay.

Now if you're going here post again, please stay on topic as SugarJ asked or leave.
Old February 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
Yes,i can play FarCry 3 smooth on max settings with the background effect thing off ,i get stable FPS but when i set it more than medium,it's stuttering every second,but it's smooth between that,looks like a driver issue,but it maybe fixed with new drivers,i played farcry 3 just after it was released and didn't try with new drivers.
I forgot to ask you, what setting are you referring to when you say "background effect thing"?
Old February 27, 2013, 05:56 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Post FX. bluriness of background,and other stuff.
Old February 27, 2013, 06:34 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanrigger View Post

Well now that you've taken this discussion public, let me respond in kind. I find your attitude ignorant, and your accusations equally so. As I responded to you privately, I removed ALL posts (not just yours) that might have been construed as breaking the code of conduct. Including the one where you were called a n00b with a big smiley face after.

Your habit of personal attacks and continued trolling we've experienced in your brief time as a member is no longer welcome here.

Carry on everyone, on topic please.
Old February 27, 2013, 06:35 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Ah yes. That setting is usually a ball buster in games.
Old February 27, 2013, 10:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
Thanks Dzzope,very kind of you,i will let you know if i find something really worth the price ,but i'm not buying anything yet...
Next time I'll be heading home will be around August..
I'll probably mention it in the happy thread a couple of weeks before I go or you can IM me if your thinking about it again and ask if I know when I'll be travelling again.
Old March 2, 2013, 01:14 AM
Rookie

I would say 7970GE all day. Faster and cheaper than the 680. Seems a no brainer.