Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4, 2013, 11:23 AM
MVP

If its on the invoice I'm sure they'll take care of you. If you're looking for someone to send those extra codes to...cough.. pm button is over there...lol j/k.
Old March 4, 2013, 02:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
I got my second 7970 from NCIX today, but no coupon for the Reloaded bundle.
The card was an open box item.... but the never settle bundle was automatically added to the cart and it's there on the invoice.

What gives? Anyone know?
I send a message to customer care. I hope someone just forgot to put a coupon in the box.
That happened to me once as well. Customer service got me all sorted out without much issue. The codes come on pamphlets/cards that are packed in the shipping box, NOT in the GPU box. Likely they just forgot or missed it.

It IS worth noting though that these bonus codes are always listed as 'while supplies last'. So there's always the chance of them running out I suppose.
Old March 4, 2013, 04:18 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldezar View Post
That happened to me once as well. Customer service got me all sorted out without much issue. The codes come on pamphlets/cards that are packed in the shipping box, NOT in the GPU box. Likely they just forgot or missed it.

It IS worth noting though that these bonus codes are always listed as 'while supplies last'. So there's always the chance of them running out I suppose.
That's what I figured. On the AMD Reloaded web page it states, "Look for an AMD Gaming Evolved Unique ID card with your qualifying AMD Product."

I checked the GPU box too though just in case someone at NCIX may have put it in there. Regardless, they're trying to tell me I should have gotten it via email. That doesn't sound right to me.
Old March 4, 2013, 07:58 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I got my coupon codes send by mail from NCIX, a few days after the purchase, which is probably going to be the case for you as well. ;)
Old March 7, 2013, 06:10 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I got it last night via email.