Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1, 2012, 08:25 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

None of the specs have been confirmed yet.

Wait for launch.

As for memory interfaces, high bandwidth GDDR5 can make up for a narrower memory interface in some cases where the GPU doesn't need excess bandwidth.
Old May 1, 2012, 08:26 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

amd 1090t chugs everything out just fine too... just sayin. Ur fine dude relax enjoy!
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old May 1, 2012, 08:42 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Yeah i guess I would like to go to a sli 680 set up. Heck I would just take 1 but I think im going to go for a 660 or 670 model. I dont know what kind of games the future will hold and what cards are required but I think sli 660 or 670 will run all the games on the highest settings. My 560 ti 1gb will run pretty much all the games I play on high-ultra settings when overclocked. The problem is I listened to another forum saying 1gb is enough but I tested it playing skyrim with mods and arma 2 oa. It maxes it out sometimes during gameplay and fps will just drop. I hope you guys are right about pcie 2.0 being enough for 2 660's or 670's.

If the 660 ti's are 1500 mb/s i think they will come out with a 3gb version kinda like 560 ti 1gb and 2gb versions. I want to get into this multi monitor setup especially with kepler. Man this is awesome and have you guys seen the 690 those specs (or supposed specs) make me jump up and down inside. Unless i win the lottery I doubt i will be getting 690's but they look cool!!!