Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 6, 2012, 07:51 PM
Rookie

Yeah I agree with people usually just posting bad experiences with RMAs and it's nice to see that Galaxy offers excellent service. I am not too fond of lesser name brand companies like Galaxy or Zotac but with more people stating that their after sales support is positve, it gives other buyers more choices to consider when buying. Thanks.
Old June 20, 2012, 03:35 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm I "may" have to rma my Galaxy GTX 680, seems if I run any drivers other then the default my 2nd monitor will lose it's signal periodically. This can be fixed by turning off and on the monitor however this is very annoying/bad when I'm say gaming or watching something as it screws where the location of things are. This happens with all drivers other then the release, my only problem with wanting to RMA is I have no replacement card. Not quite sure what to do.
Old June 21, 2012, 12:30 PM
Manufacturer Rep

My System Specs

Let me see if our engineers can shed some light on this. Could you possibly take a photo of the back of the card that I can share with them? They often use this to determine more specific details on the card's manufacture. I see you've got all the other necessary info in your system specs. The 2nd monitor is the P216H, correct? Are both displays connected via DVI? If so, does swapping ports on the card have any effect?
Old June 21, 2012, 04:12 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'll try to get a picture of it later this evening and upload it here.

Yep, I am using a P216H as the secondary monitor. Both are connected DVI, haven't tried swapping ports on the cards yet.
Old June 21, 2012, 07:48 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm it seems so far, on the latest drivers (knock on wood) that it's no longer doing this since switching the dvi ports for the two monitors.
Old June 22, 2012, 10:18 AM
Manufacturer Rep

My System Specs

Hopefully it was just a loose connection or some other quirk. If it happens again, please just send me a message and we'll get right back to the troubleshooting.