Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 3, 2012, 03:23 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

You can make a progressive profile. My card's fan start running at 75% when the GPU is at 55 and 90% at 65 degrees. I think that way it takes more time to hit 60.
Old February 3, 2012, 03:24 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
original amount
Actually you can look at it this way, I always purchase high end Cards, BUT you sell em before they take a huge plunge in price (try to re-coop) approx.60- 70% of there original cost, if you do this routinely (not wait till there worth bugger-all), you can always have the high end Card/s for minimal cost.....its all irrelevant really.
I am not exactly sure on the why "It's all irrelevant really" I probably did not convey my idea clearly but let my rephrase it. The 560-Ti is an excellent purchase because it represents a very good value as cards in this category most often do. High end cards don't represent good value and quite a few people are not willing to drop major $$$ for this single component. The OP is looking to replace a 9800 GT which was a mid end GPU in its time and the 560 TI fits that role perfectly.

Old February 3, 2012, 05:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

it's all irrelevant really because we have to upgrade and feed are addiction anyway so we going to buy what we can that's all folks lol
Old February 3, 2012, 10:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
it's all irrelevant really because we have to upgrade and feed are addiction
^^^ Aint it the truth!!!