Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13, 2012, 09:13 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumomo View Post
That's why you buy their Double Dissapation models!!
Or you buy Visiontek for their lifetime or Diamond for their 5 year warranty.

If you had to deal with Diamond warranty support you would know why a lot of people stray away from there. XFX was a pinnicle Manufacturer because generally speaking they had fantastic support.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 13, 2012, 10:50 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
If you had to deal with Diamond warranty support you would know why a lot of people stray away from there. XFX was a pinnicle Manufacturer because generally speaking they had fantastic support.

-ST
yea I've been doing a bit of reading and that seems to be the case...everyone hates Diamond warranty support if they had to deal with them -.-

anyone have an OC results on these reference cards? Was wondering how many people could actually pull off 1200 mhz with some minor voltage tweaking?
Old January 13, 2012, 10:45 PM
Rookie

I'd say msi since they have a rma centre in Ontario =D
Old January 17, 2012, 10:23 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
NCIX will be getting some DDs on around teh 17th so not too long a wait.

I'm sure its a screw-up, but if you follow the link in their promotional link, the DD is cheaper than the single fan version.
Dang...called NCIX around noon and they told me the DDs are probably not coming in till the end of the month. I'm opting to just getting a powercolor 7970...thinking about it now 2 years is not so bad lol I change hardware almost every 1-2 years anyway~!