Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5, 2012, 04:11 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default 580SC's in Cape Breton

Not prepared to Post the sale of my two Evga 580SC's in Buy Sell Section yet as I'm leaving for Cape Breton (Sydney - "y" or "i") this coming Monday and will be there at the CG College until the 27th Jan.

I simply want to see if there are any Members in the Sydney, Nova Scotia are interested in purchasing one or both of my Evga 580SC's, if there is I can take em along on the cross country trip.

Cards are "like new", complete with all original packaging, backplates and high flow air brackets. I applied new thermal grease a few months ago.

If anyone n the Sydney NS area is interested PM me.
If no one there is interested, I'll "formally" throw em both up on the BS Section along with pics when I get back at the end of the month.

Mods, if I've broken a rule by Posting this, I apologize and go ahead and lock it, just didnt think this type of sale followed the norm. I'm battling a bad cold bug and simply dont have the energy to snap pics etc etc..not sure if we have Members on C Breton or not.

Cheers
rj

Old January 5, 2012, 04:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

They will prob have to lock it since no image blaa, blaa, blaa.

RJ you could move this thread to the price check and ask for prices from only your location but yeah going to get locked without images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 5, 2012, 04:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Yeah ok...kinda figured...fighting a brutal flu bug, no energy to dig out camera take pics etc etc ....only to find out no members interested in Cape Breton. Working on getting healthy before the long flight!
Thanks