Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 8, 2008, 08:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Cool No Evga Case Stickers???

Just curious, made a substantially large purchase of components from DC about 2.5 weeks ago. Anyhow, great service....all was shipped to my address and recieved within 48 hrs, quite good!
Anyhow, I unpacked the Evga 8800 GTX box and voila...no Case stickers! Hell, for $485 you would think I'd get Case stickers, especially when its stated on the Box that they should be in thier.
anyhow, any chance DC sent me a re-cellophaned box that someone sent back (and of course had already removed the Case stickers)?
I have emailed to "support" @ DC, but never really have much luck getting a hold of them...

any ideas (other than shipping it ALL back)...I'm presently out on a Coast Guard ship so I'm having someone build the Rig at this time...

B

Old March 8, 2008, 08:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
Just curious, made a substantially large purchase of components from DC about 2.5 weeks ago. Anyhow, great service....all was shipped to my address and recieved within 48 hrs, quite good!
Anyhow, I unpacked the Evga 8800 GTX box and voila...no Case stickers! Hell, for $485 you would think I'd get Case stickers, especially when its stated on the Box that they should be in thier.
anyhow, any chance DC sent me a re-cellophaned box that someone sent back (and of course had already removed the Case stickers)?
I have emailed to "support" @ DC, but never really have much luck getting a hold of them...

any ideas (other than shipping it ALL back)...I'm presently out on a Coast Guard ship so I'm having someone build the Rig at this time...

B
I'd email EVGA, I'm fairly sure they wouldn't mind mailing some stickers...
Old March 8, 2008, 08:31 PM
Allstar

i have 1 or two of those let me check i could send you one for the price of a stampe

DFI LP nF4 Ultra-D / AMD Opteron 165 @ 2.7Ghz/ 2*1GB OCZ Gold GX XTC / Sapphire X1950XT / Fortron 450W PSU / 2*Maxtor 80Gb

Old March 8, 2008, 08:32 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

thanks...I thought of that...its not really the stickers I'm too concerned about it is whether or not I've recieved a GPU someone sent back to DC...unfortunately I won't know whether it works properly until I get home off of this ship...

that was my next step...email Evga!

Old March 8, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Cool

hahahaha...funny we're sitting here tied up right now in Vancouver Hbr...next to Canada Place...and of course the Canauks are on!

Address:
R Barker
249 Spindrift Rd
Courtenay BC
V9N 9S9