Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 30, 2011, 02:50 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Nice thing about Zotac is the lifetime warranty on all high-end cards, a few specific mid-range cards. Can't speak to the ease of RMA, however.
Old October 30, 2011, 03:06 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galcobar View Post
Nice thing about Zotac is the lifetime warranty on all high-end cards, a few specific mid-range cards. Can't speak to the ease of RMA, however.
LP can.
Old October 30, 2011, 06:49 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

That galaxy card has the best cooling of the bunch posted, sure it uses more slots but it will be almost silent and cooler than the rest by a longshot.
Coolermaster Cosmos II \\ Intel i5 2500K@4.8ghz \\ Gigabyte PA67 UD7\\ MSI Twin Frozr GTX 680 SLI \\Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP \\ Seasonic Platinum 1000W \\ X-Fi Titanium HD \\ OCZ Vertez 3 120GB \\ RAID 0 Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA6G 64MB \\ Samsung 27" 3D LED Monitor \\ Logitech G5 \\ Logitech G-15 Keyboard \\ Logitech Z-5500 \\ Sennheiser 595 \\ Windows 7 x64
Old October 31, 2011, 09:01 AM
Manufacturer Rep

My System Specs

I can tell you the Galaxy GTX 580 is an outstanding card, and although it is a big one the cooling on it is top notch.

As for the RMA process, we've done much in the last few months to improve it, and should anyone here ever have any difficulties with any RMA issue, or anything related to a Galaxy product, feel free to PM me and I'll help out.
Old October 31, 2011, 09:24 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyTech View Post
I can tell you the Galaxy GTX 580 is an outstanding card, and although it is a big one the cooling on it is top notch.

As for the RMA process, we've done much in the last few months to improve it, and should anyone here ever have any difficulties with any RMA issue, or anything related to a Galaxy product, feel free to PM me and I'll help out.
What improvments have been made? I know in the past it was less than Ideal Process. But it would be interesting to note what kind of Support Canadians have from Galaxy.

I have looked at many of your products, but been hesitant to purchase because of that question alone.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 31, 2011, 09:51 AM
Manufacturer Rep

My System Specs

We've been putting into place upgrades to the support phone and email system, getting a new system in place to track tickets and make sure reps always follow up with customers to make sure their problem is solved, making customer tickets visible to myself, our headquarters, and even the shipping department to everyone involved can see what's going on and keep the process quick, and new support team training to make sure they are as efficient as possible, all while increasing the size of our support team.

We've also got a new registration system in place so reps can easily pull up customers' info to avoid having to send it by email and wait, and there are other upgrades being worked on currently that we'll unveil shortly.
Old October 31, 2011, 01:13 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
We've been putting into place upgrades to the support phone and email system, getting a new system in place to track tickets and make sure reps always follow up with customers to make sure their problem is solved, making customer tickets visible to myself, our headquarters, and even the shipping department to everyone involved can see what's going on and keep the process quick, and new support team training to make sure they are as efficient as possible, all while increasing the size of our support team.

We've also got a new registration system in place so reps can easily pull up customers' info to avoid having to send it by email and wait, and there are other upgrades being worked on currently that we'll unveil shortly.
Good to know you guys are actively making changes and standing behind your products!
Old November 2, 2011, 12:17 PM
Rookie

Quote:

This post may have gotten me off the fence about buying one of your cards. Thanks for the update!
Old November 2, 2011, 12:41 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

This is good, you need more visibility and Customer service and word of mouth will spread. That in turn will help drive your buisness. So please let us know how this works out when the new system that you are unveiling comes.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 2, 2011, 12:56 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

The deal breaker for me would be shipping to an RMA facility outside of North America... if that were addressed Galaxy cards would be fair game in my books.