Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1, 2011, 01:51 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Is the ASUS K53TA laptop good for gaming? Specs within

This is the laptop manufacturers site in question: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks- ASUS K53TA

Here's where I'm buying: Staples

Under graphics: AMD Radeon® HD 6720G2 1GB DDR3 VRAM Built-in A6-3400M on the site

This isasymmetrical Crossfire right?

Because the staples site says it comes with an HD 6650, I'm assuming this is standalone, and in crossfire with the A6-3400's GPU on the APU? Thus creating an AMD Radeon HD 6720G2?

Will this be good for gaming? I would like some benchmarks with the AMD Radeon HD 6720G2, and see what it's Nvidia equivalent will be, if you have it's nvidia equivalent, could you tell me what it is? greatly appreciated!
Old September 1, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I can't answer much, but from what I understand, the Asus site lists all the possible components that could be in that particular model. That main model is the K53TA, but the letters and numbers after it are what determines the final config. The staples one has the 6550M.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Tags
amd , apu , asus , gaming , laptop