Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12, 2010, 05:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Bottle or 2 of a nice Shiraz or Merlot....homemade Bolognese Sauce with some meatballs, pasta...baguette....candles...your in dude, its what I do...hahahahahahaha...(oh and pay for an annual trip to Mexico in the winter) ;)

Old November 13, 2010, 09:34 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
Bottle or 2 of a nice Shiraz or Merlot....homemade Bolognese Sauce with some meatballs, pasta...baguette....candles...your in dude, its what I do...hahahahahahaha...(oh and pay for an annual trip to Mexico in the winter) ;)
jesus, if you're gonna spend that much to please the wife to get permission - i say just go for the 580; scratch that get two of them.
Old November 13, 2010, 10:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by le2key View Post
jesus, if you're gonna spend that much to please the wife to get permission - i say just go for the 580; scratch that get two of them.

Funny thing is rj did go for 2 of them.

As for me I am waiting in queue for my step up. So unless something changes I will be going for it.

Old November 13, 2010, 10:37 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
Funny thing is rj did go for 2 of them.

As for me I am waiting in queue for my step up. So unless something changes I will be going for it.
lucky...my option for step up on my 480 ran out 4 days before the 580 was released. I could've upgraded for $23.