Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31, 2010, 09:02 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^ I'm.....feeling.............."hurt"....... ;)

Old August 31, 2010, 09:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Fanboy/fanboi/etc
Now watch me get an infraction point for saying it. :P
ahah so we are gonna be 2 I don't see what is wrong saying that when it's not trowed to a member. I understand that saying this guy is a F****** but saying that some people ( over the world ) do it then there is nothing wrong. Let's see how this will end

rjbaker, this was not an attack on you It's for some people on another forum I wont name here but covered with green logo and can get you ban when you wear redYou probably know what place I am talking of.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old August 31, 2010, 09:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Moderator Fanboy!
<_< >_>
/me hides
Old August 31, 2010, 09:22 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Moderator Fanboy!
<_< >_>
/me hides
Ow! Stop prodding me OW! when it's my turn OW! to be "Cheerful Mod". Play nice or "Stern-but-fair Mod" or "I've had Enough Mod" might show up.

Back on topic:
Slik has already spent the cash on his Alienware, and kudos to Dell for trying to make him a happy customer. The customer service and warranty were worth the added expense to him. I hope that the change in cards will work out.
Old August 31, 2010, 10:05 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
rjbaker, this was not an attack on you It's for some people on another forum I wont name here but covered with green logo and can get you ban when you wear redYou probably know what place I am talking of.
I know the site Martin, only really go thier for "troubleshooting" some of my HW.......no worries........afterall...regardless of our HW.....we're all a pretty good bunch wit a lot of experience to share.....hey, if I didn't like you folks here I wouldn't be here and I KNOW I'll be calling on some of you ATI / AMD fxxxxx to help me out with sooooo many other "issues" that may arise with my Software.(OS)......Group Hug ;)....yes even you Zero ;)