Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 22, 2010, 09:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
At least. EVGA still have a good lifetime warranty! but no ATI card :(
Which is the primary reason I stick to Evga.....GREAT customer support period!! If I'm investing upwards of $400 - $500 for multi GPU's I want my _ss covered!! Sure, no ATI from them (yet).....Hell I haven't even gotten home from my month at work yet, but got my wife to email me the Serial #'s of 2 x GTX 480's sitting at home in the boxes waiting for me and they are now Registered @ Evga.....complete Lifetime Warranty....

....hope it works for you....if I ever did go ATI (very unlikely) I thought I'd go with XFX...

Old May 22, 2010, 09:18 PM
Allstar

Every Black Edition Card is covered under the 2Xlifetime...

XFX should take advice from are Missed friends @ BFG, RMA no questions asked, Atleast ive never had a issue.
Old May 22, 2010, 09:28 PM
Banned
F@H

never heard of that one with a reputable company. probably some arse that took the first look at his jobbe and decided to charge you?
Old May 22, 2010, 09:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromey View Post
Every Black Edition Card is covered under the 2Xlifetime...

XFX should take advice from are Missed friends @ BFG, RMA no questions asked, Atleast ive never had a issue.
Every XFX GPU is cover with double life warranty. Having it registered is another story.
Old May 22, 2010, 10:34 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Why? Registration is never a problem, is pretty simple. I've owned 4 cards with them and never had a problem with registration.
Old May 22, 2010, 10:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I was going to post a "Wow dude. You got a free upgrade from a GTX 285 to a 5850 and you're crying over shipping? Suck it up," but then I re-read all the posts here and something doesn't seem right. I haven't had much experience with RMAs for any company, but try talking to the manager or supervisor. If not, send XFX an e-mail and talk to them in a nice manner. I'm sure they'll sort things out for you.

@MrDiaz. Please keep us posted on what happens. Couldn't you RMA it to NCIX instead though?

@Both. Are your GPUs registered?
Old May 22, 2010, 11:55 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I could, only problem is that NCIX does not have my card on stock and it could take weeks maybe longer for that to happen. And oddly enough it cost me more money to ship to NCIX that to XFX all the way down in California. I'm just waiting for hear back from XFX, I sent the card today so it might take a few days
Old May 23, 2010, 01:01 AM
Banned
F@H

when possible rma it in canada, even if its 10$ more :)
Old May 23, 2010, 06:18 AM
Allstar

I did regester my Card... So I have know idea what Gives. Ill call on tuesday, Its not even the money, Its the point.
Old May 23, 2010, 07:01 AM
Banned

BFG is even worse. There is a story on THIS forum where some guy got screwed over royally from BFG. Cannot find the link though....but I know it was within a month old.

Ah here it is.

Fair RMA repalcement?

Welcome to the idiots at BFG. LOL!!!!!