Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9, 2007, 11:29 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
X850 XT was much better value when the hardly-at-all-faster 7800 GS AGP was introduced. And it still is.
Yeah, I'm keeping my eyes on Ebay for one currently. I want to observe and see how Ati's new cards sort themselves out on the market...

Qwerty.
Old November 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
MVP

My System Specs

I'm waiting on one right now... hoping it don't go any higher in price. grab it at the end. SHE WILL BE MINE.. HAR HAR HAR
Old November 9, 2007, 12:23 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

The Radeon HD 3850 on AGP may be of some interest to you. But I think it's mostly targeted at owners of multi-processor workstations that can't surrender their investment just for a PCIe bus.

**Edit: if my brother decides to move to PCIe, I'll make sure to make you an offer for his used 7800 GS OC. I'm in Brampton as well, so it'll be easy to move.
Old November 9, 2007, 03:17 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_man View Post
I'm waiting on one right now... hoping it don't go any higher in price. grab it at the end. SHE WILL BE MINE.. HAR HAR HAR

We are looking at the same one, I'm sure if it's on the Canada site...Let the duel begin...That's what i aways do. Snipe the item at the end. Most bidding occurs at that time anyways....hehehehe....
Old November 9, 2007, 03:18 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
The Radeon HD 3850 on AGP may be of some interest to you. But I think it's mostly targeted at owners of multi-processor workstations that can't surrender their investment just for a PCIe bus.

**Edit: if my brother decides to move to PCIe, I'll make sure to make you an offer for his used 7800 GS OC. I'm in Brampton as well, so it'll be easy to move.
I have PCI-E not AGP...thanks though Amon...