Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4, 2009, 11:14 PM
Rookie

Check your PM
Old November 4, 2009, 11:30 PM

I'm surprised we're covering warranty for coil whine... Either way double check your NCIX warranty. Most video card brands are only covered for the first 30 days from us, and if you're doing an exchange for credit, there's no way you'll get a full refund for your purchase price, so if you hold it for longer, the value of the card will go down for sure.

Just giving you a heads up.

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 5, 2009, 06:09 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

That's fine I will just get a replacement then. PLus I had you guys assemble the computer which comes with a one year warranty from you guys. I wouldn't mind it if it only did it a bit but it doesn't stop and I get headaches from the noise:(
Old November 5, 2009, 10:42 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

ill trade you my quiet and overclocking dud for your coil whine lol.
Old November 5, 2009, 05:12 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Lol I may do that deal but I'd rather give it to ncix since I have 1 year from em
Old November 5, 2009, 05:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I actually noticed the whine on my 8800gt when I had it in my system if I overclocked the core to a certain speed it would start to make a bit of a whining sound. I think it was like 656 or something on the core, but if I went down to like 655 it would stop. WEIRDNESS
Old November 5, 2009, 05:32 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

mine isnt overclocked
Old November 5, 2009, 06:04 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
That is crazy. One time at six flags darien lake I was waiting in line for a roller coaster and was talking to the people in front of me. I asked where they were from and we both said Ontario. Then they said they lived close to London and I said I live in St. Thomas. Then from there we found out we both go to the same church lol. We were in a different country waiting in line for a coaster and don't know each other. That was crazy and we were even in the same hotel. So our families hung out with each other for the rest of the time and became friends. What are the odds.
I moved to Ontario from NF in 2002. I head out to a bar my first few weeks here and we meet up with some other folks. I start talking to a girl who was also from NF. Talking a bit and we find out that we have relatives from a couple of communities that are really close together. Then we realize that we had the same last name. Then we realize that our grandfathers were brothers...
Fold for team #54196
Old November 5, 2009, 07:31 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Well now I can RMA thanks to surfer. thanks again! 3870 works great now I can even fold:D with an old ATI card at like 1000ppd:)
Old November 5, 2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
I moved to Ontario from NF in 2002. I head out to a bar my first few weeks here and we meet up with some other folks. I start talking to a girl who was also from NF. Talking a bit and we find out that we have relatives from a couple of communities that are really close together. Then we realize that we had the same last name. Then we realize that our grandfathers were brothers...
good thing you had this conversation while you were still at the bar with her...

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647