Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20, 2009, 02:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by futures View Post
I'll give them credits to be one of the firsts to offer life time warranties on video cards. They also do warranty stuff within Canada so also a plus.

However.. that said.. BFG dicked me around with one RMA.. didn't have stock on one video card so sent me an alternative model.. was one model up.. but coudln't SLI it with the remaining card.. though I told them in advanced what I had and that I SLI the two. They said they couldn't replace my other card to match..

Anyways it was about time to upgrade the my video cards.. so I bought 6 EVGA 9800GTX+ cards. When they first hit the street the pricing was pretty good at $170 futureshop.. I've read that EVGA is more considerate with replacing sli setups with matching, etc.
That's a really stupid reason not to like BFG. I'm sorry, but it just is. I doubt there are, if any companies out there that would replace a 2nd video card just cus you gotta run SLI. You might hear these replacement upgrades every once in a while, but the chances of that happening is very low.