Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 17, 2009, 07:50 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFoxx View Post
crysis isnt a valid test for me, i thinkt he game is trash, as such id never play it, i tested mirriors edge because its a game i actually play.

I used that occt to test and it brought the temps up to 75c, and 91c on auto fan, which just says autofan is kind of unreliable.
i dont think autofan changes until 100c, which is stupid imo.

Old May 18, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
crysis isnt a valid test for me, i thinkt he game is trash, as such id never play it, i tested mirriors edge because its a game i actually play.
It may be trash in your opinion...in my opinion was a great game....but thats not the point...the point is, if you want to stress out your GPU..."Crysis" will do it my friend..big time!..Thats the point of a GPU OC is to see just how stable it is.....this, along with "Folding" as Charlie pointed will do it..like it or not.....as Charlie stated..60% fan speed and approx 75c....sounds like about a 30 minute session of Crysis on my Rig.....about 75c with fans about 80%.......