Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30, 2009, 07:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
Ageia (SP?) Physx cards, yes. Just try and run an ATi card with an nVidia card, ain't gonna happen.

Edit: Here is a little something everyone needs to know bout Physx/Cuda. Reminds me of the lost sale of a pickup truck my dad was going to buy, not after the 'high pressure' tactics were brought to bear.
I was talking about nvidia physx with 2 nvidia cards. You don't need sli. Nvidia says they support physx for ati but ati just needs to support it.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old April 30, 2009, 08:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

"Nvidia says they support physx for ati but ati just needs to support it."

They did? When? Where?
Old April 30, 2009, 08:32 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default GTX 260 Matrix

Nooooooooooooooo... i would reccomend that before you buy either of them you wait until the GTX 260 Matrix is released. Apparently, according to legion hardware, it has massive overclocking potential and can even outperform a GTX 285. Best part is, it should be priced relative to all GTX 260's meaning that you could save a considerable amount :)

Personally, im waiting till the end of this year before i upgrade gfx, althought theres no confirmation, i have a feeling that the next series of gfx are gonna be released soon . That and i haven't saved up enough