Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Video Cards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/)
-   -   Zalman Customer Service (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/16570-zalman-customer-service.html)

amorak April 6, 2009 03:45 PM

Zalman Customer Service

Hey everyone,

I have a Zalman VF700LED on my 8800gt, and the LED fan is dying. its maing a grinding/whirring noise.

I have emailed Zalman several times from the form on their website, but have yet to get a response. Several years ago I emailed them at Zalmanusa.com, but that site is now gone, along with teh Zalman USA forums.

Has anyone recently gotten customer service from Zalman (post-Zalmanusa.com) ? Has anyone got an email address at Zalman I could email?

Thanks!

P.S. Glad to see a Canadian comp forum

rjbarker April 6, 2009 04:24 PM

Huh.....the only Zalman product I own is a CPU Cooler....if it died I don't think I could be bothered trying to RMA for $75.....can yuo not replace the fan in your Zalman?

amorak April 6, 2009 04:27 PM

Nope - its a propriatory mounting, not possible to replace.

I am selling the card with cooler and need the fan replaced. If anyone has an old VF700 cooler, LED or not, I'd be willing to buy its fan :)

Dashock April 6, 2009 04:42 PM

Amorak, ive dealt with one of their workers and their pretty friendly and ive gotten replacements for my fans. Just call them up im sure theyll send it to yea in no time.

Btw here is the Link for the process of replacement cheers.
::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::

And btw theres two emails they use yull see it at the bottom of that page mark those in your address book so they dont get sent to yer junk mail.

SKYMTL April 6, 2009 05:04 PM

I am convinced that Zalman is run by robots. They have no customer support to speak of and their marketing team is in some deep, dark dungeon somewhere. Personally, for the disgusting prices their charge for their stuff, you would think they could afford someone working on the back end of things.

amorak April 6, 2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashock (Post 175028)
Amorak, ive dealt with one of their workers and their pretty friendly and ive gotten replacements for my fans. Just call them up im sure theyll send it to yea in no time.

Btw here is the Link for the process of replacement cheers.
::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::

And btw there's two emails they use yull see it at the bottom of that page mark those in your address book so they don't get sent to yer junk mail.

Do you have their phone number? I have filled in that form and emailed both their addresses - as noted, the @zalmanusa.com one doesn't work any more.

amorak April 7, 2009 05:33 PM

UPDATE

Gotta love Zalman. Finally got a hold of them va that RMA form on their website - They have already shipped me out a new fan at no cost.:punk:

Dashock April 7, 2009 08:40 PM

Well am glad it worked out for yea guess they must have been backed up or something. They've always been swift with me.

zsamz_ April 8, 2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amorak (Post 175604)
UPDATE

Gotta love Zalman. Finally got a hold of them va that RMA form on their website - They have already shipped me out a new fan at no cost.:punk:

gl i too was told i will be gettin a fan for my 9500 that died after 3 weeks
it took 4 months after 15 emails lol
i didnt need the fan i had boxed the 9500 but i still wanted the fan lol
i still have the 9500 and the fan sittin in a box:haha:
i doubt you will get the fan but if you dont get it after a month send another email lol
indead zalman is run by a bunch of idiots

Dashock April 9, 2009 10:02 PM

Well if yu do not recieve it in a couple of weeks let me know i have a contact within Zalman maybe he can help.