current set up for my pc:
vista 32bit
Nforce 680i SLI bios ver 3.2
24" BENQ @1920x1200
2gig ram clocked @960MHZ
palit 4870x2
E8500 clocked @3.8g
800w PSU

When running devil may cry4 it crashes during cg replays.
The problem occurs when u select and play all the CGs in the game's "Story Theater" section. It could pauses at any point during the replays(usually 2-4 mins off where it begins)
Video set up is maxed out on everything, and plays fine ingame just not the CGs. I noticed its not a big problems since everything eles plays fine but it still bothers me and i would like anyone with the same video cards and the same pc set up to help me out. thx ...
Old November 11, 2008, 11:45 AM
Banned
F@H

I've had no issues with that card and this title. Does it pause, pause and become non-responsive, or crash to desktop?

Many titles have driver issues with pre-rendered CG(crysis for example, and hellgate london), but I usually open task manager, and then go back to the app and it runs fine, but like I said, I have not seen this issue myself.

Vista or XP? I'm in vista...
Old November 11, 2008, 01:03 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

more likely ffdshow or some other video codec messing up the cut scenes.
Old November 11, 2008, 01:11 PM
Banned
F@H

FFDShow is installed here....needed it to put some videos on my PSP...
Old November 12, 2008, 06:07 AM
Rookie

it puses then the game stops response and when i hit ESC the game shuts down and ill be sent back to the desktop within a blink.. so far i am on chapter 5 and when i try to pall all the CGs iv collected so far from the begining it does that randomly after 5 to 10 mins.. quite annoying. Last time i checked it made my DVI output stop response as well with a "nonsignal" warning sign on my monitor, the sceen goes black with no signal and i had to reselect the DVI output on my monitor to make it back. i think maybe it has soemthing to do with the refresh rate. it sets at 59Hz in game for 1920x1200 (the game does not have 1920x1200 when u have it set to 60Hz as my native lcd refresh rate)....

or it might be something with the scaling option on my "Catalyst Control Center"..
Old November 12, 2008, 06:10 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
more likely ffdshow or some other video codec messing up the cut scenes.
Ill see if its my codec pack, btw i am using Klmcodec4.17.