Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Video Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2008, 12:14 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

i run crysis at 4000ish x 1050 and it runs fine on high, i can use a single gpu and run it on very high at 1600ishx1050 ( i cant remember the exact resolutions lol) and run it fine, i dont know the exact fps though.

vista 64 on these rigs
Q9450 @ 3.5Ghz | E8400 @ 4.2Ghz
8gb Muskin Redline. | 2gb Kingston Hyperx
________________________________|_________________ ______________
EVGA 780i FTW ----\--||___||--/---- EVGA 780i SLI
Antec TP Quatro 1000W \ :==^==: / Antec TP Quatro 850W.
Nvidia 9800 GX2 X 2 SLI \|--o--|/ Nvidia 8800 GTS X 2 SLI
1X 500GB Western Digital. \_____/ 3X 150GB WD RAPTOR RAID-0
Old October 14, 2008, 12:14 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzetsin View Post
I honestly never even heard of stutters untill this thread. never experienced them either.
I can attest to that, since I own one too! I play games....although not very often and I've yet to see any stuttering!

Other than that, I stand behind tzetsin completely! Does the card get hot? Yes.....but a little case fan can solve that! Mine runs @ 83C when it's folding! While gaming it never reaches 75C! And that is heavily OC'ed. It this card a great folding device? YES....it kicks ass all over the place!

For $ 279 it will beat a whole bunch of other cards without any problems!
Old October 14, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

hahahahhaha....after all that the OP is going ATI...it is Blasphemy.. :) As for Drivers, I really hope your banking your decision on other things...$20-$40 when looking at comparible GPU's isn't a big deal imo....whatever you decide I'm sure you'll be happy with it....and thatsall that really matters!...Enjoy!