Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30, 2008, 04:02 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

alright gonna try it, just i find it hard to find that profile xml.. the guide is good its just for some reason i don't see it (i enabled to see hidden folders) ah nvm found it, ill post if it works in a few mins
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"
Old August 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

alright, did what the guide told me. is there any way to check the speed or do i just have to play a game and listen? Also, when i open the profile in notepad, i save it, i go to CCC activate and i look back at the profile it turned into the default. How do i properly save the profile and then activate it? ok got it to work..HOLY SHIT 65 is LOUD LOL.. i think im gonna try 35..
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"

Last edited by Dar_ell; August 30, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old August 30, 2008, 04:30 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

i use GPU-Z to monitor the fan and the temps:

GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility
Tablet - Asus eee Transformer
Wife's Rig - Lenovo Laptop
Old August 30, 2008, 04:55 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

oo thanks nice link, the fan trick worked 40C idle 48-56C load. Haven't gotten a red screen yet, im prepared at any second to take a picture.