Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 14, 2013, 01:27 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Mad Catz (Cyborg R.A.T. Series) RMA Expirence.

I don't know the portion of the forums that have or currently use the R.A.T series mouse products...but my RMA experience with them has been awesome......it was a no-hassle experience..gave them my overall problems....no questions asked and they did an express rma so i didn't have to buy a temp mouse....as i said to the csr, the only thing that could be better was if they upgraded me to a rat7 or paid for the return shipping...(he did note that he marked the return for a rat 5 or rat 7 to not delay things...overall it was a great job by the csr and company overall..and i personally will continue to purchase cyborg products from mad catz because of this experience. highly suggest trying them out and supporting them!:thumb :
Old November 14, 2013, 07:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

My 7 rocks most of time . collects more dust under it than my Deathadder but sill an a nice mouse.