Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12, 2013, 01:58 AM
Top Prospect

Role back the driver to a previous version doing a clean instal. I've seen driver conflicts with windows components or other loaded software create all kinds of issues like you describe and more, including lock ups, reboots, BSODs etc. Having the latest and greatest driver is not always the answer. Sometimes checking out older versions will help resolve these issues.

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities. - Voltaire

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.- Ruth Hurmence Green

There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of it away to imaginary beings. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Old November 16, 2013, 02:22 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Is your Corsair TX750 a version one or two? The original was made by Channel Well Technology and the Second is made by Seasonic which I would find more reliable.

I would personally start at the power supply and troubleshoot up. I do believe MSI has a Bios Page that will show the voltage levels. They should stay rather consistent and not bounce with a high percentage of error from what they are suppose to be.

I also noticed that your motherboard supports more than one PCIe slot, perhaps it's possible to boot from a different slot other than PCIe Slot0.