Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 28, 2013, 07:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

restore to an earlier point.. try older version of the drivers.. My brother gets lock-ups on his 560ti when he uses any of the drivers released since the 760 was released.

AKG: "So please don't piss on people and claim its raining. "
Soullessone21: "Their the only fat bitches I ever want in my wife :)"
DeeraxTheCoolNemo: "I never preSs CaPLoCK I just HiT my keyS so Hard ThEY Crit"
Old September 29, 2013, 06:31 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningAce705 View Post
Yeah Iv been playing games on linux and windows and not a single performance issue at all.I have also re installed the game numerous times as well.It is also worth noting that the game used to run just fine for me on a different windows install.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningAce705 View Post
Also ,I cant install any nvidia drivers without the issue re occurring now ,whether I launch the game or not.
was Lilo removed from the drive, sounds corrupt MBR on OS HDD

back up any data wanted then fdisk the OS drive only hooked up if have multiple drives disconnect them
Old September 29, 2013, 08:11 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Okay so I reformatted the drive and installed windows xp( just to see if I could get it working with the game ) and it worked fine (played other games on it) but as soon as I launched swtor the exact same monitor issue .I literaly have no idea were to go from here
Old September 29, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

is the game from internet or CD with Key ? try another install with different media

for laughs try an ATi card