Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Event veiwer showing event ID 41 ( unexpected reboot)

I went for a walk and when I got back I noticed that my system had rebooted which at first I thought there was a power failure or something like that but, my other PC didn't reboot and my clocks are all normal.
I decided go look at the event viewer and noticed that this has actually happened more then 5 times in the past month mostly in the early hours of the morning which explains why I haven't noticed before. the only things I do on this system that Might be a little stressful is game sometimes.

I don't turn off my PC and haven't had to do a hard restart so I am wonder which hard ware could possibly be doing this.
Old July 5, 2013, 10:27 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow it happened again I walked out the door came back and the exact same thing I turn on my monitor and see the message asking me to send info to MS so I look in the event viewer the same error.